• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Rewatched Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 10

I still can't get past the part where
Madoka asks Homura to kill her before she turns into a witch
without tearing up...

Rewatched Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 10

I still can't get past the part where
Madoka asks Homura to kill her before she turns into a witch
without tearing up...

I thought Madoka was part of a Beyblade Metal Fusion character but now it seems to me that there's really more than one Madoka.

Yugioh/The Theme Of Cardcaptors

Pokemon, a bit of Bleach although Youtube wouldn't act right. It was episode 115 in the Arrancar scene and I haven't gotten to that scared little boy and girl scene yet and Hikaru no go. Looking for more cute pictures to put up on my computer screen before continuing on what I was on yesterday.

Keroro Gunso the Super Movie: Gekishin Dragon Warriors de arimasu

this movie is so awesome. Kukukukukukukuku!

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. I don't know the specific episode but it had Yusei defeating Team Unicorn's second member and beginning to duel their captain. I already know how it ends but I want to see how he actually pulls off this amazing come-from-behind victory.

Back
Top Bottom