• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Higurashi no naku koro ni, The english dub. Episode 26. The final episode.

I caught it a bit late I guess you could say, I first heard about it a few days ago, and I got hooked.

I find Rena reminds me of my sister, she's ginger and has blue eyes like her and maybe a bit insane :p

I'm hoping to watch higurashi no naku koro ni kai tomorrow. :)

I've just fallen in love with a very old anime called Goldfish Warning.

How old? Well, after it finished, its timeslot was taken over by an up-and-coming show called Sailor Moon.

It actually has a lot of staff in common with the first few seasons of Sailor Moon, and it really shows. It also reminds me of Dragon Half without the ecchi. The story involves a super-rich girl attending (and effectively owning) a school full of country hicks and farm animals. She has an intense loathing of her old school, an exclusive academy which promptly kicked her out after it appeared she had lost her fortune, and is constantly trying to get her new school to compete with them. Though the real main character is Wapiko, the genkiest girl in this or any universe, who can outrun anything, follow scent trails like a dog, and communicate with cows. Also there's a pink, flying goldfish that eats potato chips. This is the best thing I've seen in years.

Kuroshitsuji episode 14.
One of my closest friends suggested this and I've been a bit slow on it, catching up now!

I am once again watching my favorite movie from when I was a kid: Digimon The Movie; for the 2nd time in a row

Back
Top Bottom