• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Episode 2 of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

wat.jpg

what did i just watch

Kokoro Connect 5

Anime of the season. No doubt about it. I almost cried...so very nearly did. The tears were building.

Another, episode 3.
Finally, something interesting happens! I'm just too bummed to get through it all in one night...

[C]: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
Love the premise. I sense a future banner/avatar set XD
Honestly, it had a good premise but fell flat with too short length for its plot, unclear battle rules (something new was introduced every other episode) and other generic flaws (like totally failing to utilize properly Kimimaro and Hanabi's relationship shown in the first ep or two).

As for me, Fairy Tail ep. 141.

^ I see. Not too keen on the occasionally off animation either, but I am enjoying it so far.

Also watching Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita/Humanity Has Declined
It's so weird.

I watched a lot bunch of stuff today, but the lastest as I post this was Utakoi, episode 6. They really are taking a liberal approach with a very funny parody episode to take a break from the love stories.

Lot's of the new Space Battleship Yamato 2199 as well as lots of Accel World, both of which I am thoroughly enjoying :D

I tried a new anime today, it's called Kokoro Connect (you might have heard of it). I found it different for my taste but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom