• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Fate Stay/Night: Unlimited Blade Works.

Already seen it like 4 times, but that Saber vs Berserker fight is SO damn good. The animation, man. Ufotable are impressive.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures:Stardust Crusaders episode 24.

Yare yare daze. ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!!

I can't wait for January to watch the Egypt Saga.

Bleach 169. Can someone explain to me what happened? I mean. first they Ichigo and co. were in Hueco Mundo and all of a sudden, it switches to a new story arc all of a during it all!!!

DBZ Kai episode 1

Figure if Toonami/Adult Swim is gonna be showing it, and I'm up at midnight anyway I may as well watch it again, especially since seeing it on Toonami makes me feel like I'm a kid again watching the original DBZ on there.

Log Horizon episode 10.

DATABASE DATABASE WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

.................that is all.

Garo: Honoo no Kokuin

I fell behind a few weeks, and now I recently watched 5 episodes in a row. I'm really liking where it's going with the character development and themes.

Yowamushi Pedal Grande Road episode 5

That Hiroshima ace o_O I never thought I'd see a worse troll than Midousiji. Actually, Midousuji is cuter.

Back
Top Bottom