• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Psycho-Pass Season 1 Episode 22

Just...damnit. I really wanted Mr. Scholar to live.

Can't wait to start season 2!

Log Horizon episode 19

I take back every single negative thought I had about Raundelhaus Code. Every. Single. One.

My favorite Miyazaki Film ever. Kiki's Delivery Service. I remember watching it as a kid. When I saw it again I had a very deep sense of Nostalgia.

Last edited:
Hellsing episodes 1-13. I never read/watched it, and I was interested to know more of Alucard. I liked it, but I wanted there to be more, like Alucard fighting Alex Anderson for a third time. An 8/10 for me.

I might watch the OVA, as I hear it's more faithful to the manga.

Kuroko no Basket, episode 5. I've just been in a sports anime mood and I'd heard good things about KnB so I decided to watch it, and so far it's amazing!

The last two episodes of Attack on Titan dub and Dragon Ball Z Kai episode 1 on Toonami video on demand.

Hanayamata episode 1-9. It's a very cute and funny Slice of Life anime about 5 girls who get through High School while pursuing their dream of competing in a festival for Yosakoi dancing.

Back
Top Bottom