• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Monster Rancher.

'Bet I'm the only one here who has watched that at all in years. Whoo, nostalgia.

A couple months ago I got the first two volumes on VHS for a dollar each. :D Genki~ So you're not alone~!

For me, Pokémon Diamond & Pearl 93

Pokémon, DP 87. I watched the subtitled version. Understanding the dialogue better made me laugh even more. I still think the plot sucked though. XD

Yu Yu Hakusho episode 3: A Promise Between Men

One of my favorite episodes! It really explores Kazuma's character.(and if you don't know who Kazuma Kuwabara is, check out wikipedia!)

GANTZ. I can't believe netflix actually reccomended that smut o_O
What kind of a person do they think I am?!

Tenjho Tenge: Epsiode 4

Good show if you just want some fighting, has a lot of fan service too. :ksmile:

Inuyasha.

Like...two years ago. On Adult Swim. Because I was bored.

I haven't really been into anime since Rurouni Kenshin, and to be honest (even though I bet people will jump down my throat for this) I can't see the appeal behind Inuyasha or Naruto. Just gimme Pokemon, Big O, Outlaw Star and the early DBZ and I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom