• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Sailor Moon Super S: The Movie, at my local theater which had it hosted via Fathom Events. You don't often see anime on the big screen in America unless it's from Studio Ghibli or Fathom Events (the latter is how I saw the last two anime films, Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions and Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You!. Matter of fact, I just found out that this is the first time we as America got to see the new English version, so the heroine goes by "Usagi" instead of "Serena", and it came attached with the short Ami's First Love.

The next anime film from Fathom Events that I plan to see? Pokémon: The Power of Us, which sadly comes out long after my birthday this year.

Back
Top Bottom