• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Dragon Ball Z Kai episodes 1-11

Never actually did watch the full series uncut from start to finish as when the first 99 episodes aired almost 10 years ago they were heavily edited for TV in the US (just like the original DBZ was back in the day, go figure.)

Gaogaigar episode 32.

I have only one complaint and that's the amount of stock footage used in fights. It makes some of the fights seem almost abstract. Other than that it's near-perfect.

Granblue Fantasy: The Animation episode 4

(Still weirded out by the fact that Tara Jayne of all people is voicing Captain Furious, though I didn't recognize her at first because the voice is so different from what she usually does. I think it would've been funny if he sounded like Mokuba)

Gear Fighter Dendoh episode 38 (finale)

Been watching this alongside Gaogaigar. It could have used a couple more episodes and the animation budget took a noticeable hit in the last third or so of the show, but the conclusion was intense. It had some great mecha fights, I'm glad I watched it.

Gaogaigar episode 49 (finale)

Holy crap. Stock footage overkill remains my sole complaint, but that got less prevalent in later episodes. Everything else about it is amazing. This is a must-watch if you like mecha at all.

The theme to Neon Genesis Evangelion oddly enough.

Netflix finally announced that the series will be up around June.

Unfortunately though they’ve done a TPCI and recasted everyone whilst also doing a Bamco and not even informing the original actors about it. Still I’m willing to give the new VA’s a chance and it’s likely going to be a VSI Los Angeles dub since some of the foreign dubs were or will be done by VSI’s other branches.

Back
Top Bottom