• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

I last watched some Panty & Stocking with my boyfriend when he came over to my place.

I watched Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. I finished the Dark Signer arc and heard the show goes downhill after that. Should I continue to watch it?

Kirakira Precure A La Mode episode 2
Lego Elves: Secrets of Elvendale episode 8 (I know this isn't anime, but it's animated by Studio Mir and they have an anime-esque style, so I'm counting it as such)

Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS (first 20 or so episodes). Been an enjoyable series so far and I’m absolutely in love with Daniel J. Edwards’s performance as Varis, he really makes him sound like a pretty big threat.

Than the first two episodes of Cardfight! Vanguard (the newer series) off the tinternet, innit! And also makes it the first time I’ve ever seen something related to that show.

And some good ol Yu-Gi-Oh 5D’s to wrap it up... for now because I’ll probably be back on the VRAINS run tomorrow.

Throughout these rather dull two weeks:
  • Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's
  • the previously mentioned Cardfight! Vanguard
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 (sub) episode 5
Heidi of the Alps (sub) episode 12

Back
Top Bottom