• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Nichijou, Gintama', and Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Loving them all so far.

I've been watching My Hero Academia. Just finished Episode 33 a few minutes ago. It... doesn't live up to the hype.

Like... it's fine? A perfectly average shōnen anime. Extremely vanilla; watchable, but unremarkable. I think it's ridiculous that it took 30 episodes for the plot to pick up -- that's a lead in longer than the entire run of many series.

To compare, the 30th episode of the Yū Yū Hakusho anime is the penultimate match of the first round of the Dark Tournament, Hiei vs Zeru. Yūsuke had dealt with Gōki, Kurama, Hiei, Rando, Suzaku, the Dark Triad, and (to a degree) Toguro, plus he'd met a trans woman. Meanwhile Deku and his ensemble cast of heterosexuals do damn near nothing of actual note for a season and a half. Call it a slow burn; I just call it slow.

I admit I do really like Toshinori, and I'm eager to watch him suffer. I've decided I ship him and Shōta, for no particularly good reason. I have a good friend who's really into this series (and is the primary reason I started watching it to begin with); I told him I'll ride this bland wave until Toshinori dies or gets a love interest.

TL;DR: Meh.

Last edited:
I was watching Shield Hero (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari) but stopped after two episodes because the whole
slavery
thing made me feel weird/kinda uncomfortable.

Mirai fantastic film! Kids enjoyed it to made us cry :bulbaLove:

Mob Psycho 100 which has been an absolute romp so far and the start of Season 2 of Yu-Gi-Oh featuring the introduction of everyone's favourite character, Marik.

.hack//Legend of the Twilight.

Just watched episode 4, which I've seen a million times since I used to have the DVD, but it's one of my favorites in the series. ♥

Back
Top Bottom