• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Just finished the Ni No Kuni movie on Netflix.

Good God Almighty, that movie's ending is just awful!!! What the hell were the creators thinking with that?! I can write a better ending for it! In fact, I think I will once I finish my review of it!!

Just finished the Ni No Kuni movie on Netflix.

Good God Almighty, that movie's ending is just awful!!! What the hell were the creators thinking with that?! I can write a better ending for it! In fact, I think I will once I finish my review of it!!
I know that it's a movie adaptation of a videogame, which is something that already has a bad reputation, but how bad could it be? NOTE: I'm aware of the plot of the game, I just have not gotten around playing it.

I know that it's a movie adaptation of a videogame, which is something that already has a bad reputation, but how bad could it be? NOTE: I'm aware of the plot of the game, I just have not gotten around playing it.

The movie has its own story and continuity, so you don't need to play the games to watch it. But the ending is just God awful. Without mentioning spoilers, the ending is bad because the final twist comes right out of nowhere with absolutely zero explanation, makes no logical sense, and completely spits on everything the movie previously established about the main character, invalidating the entire movie in the process.

The movie has its own story and continuity, so you don't need to play the games to watch it. But the ending is just God awful. Without mentioning spoilers, the ending is bad because the final twist comes right out of nowhere with absolutely zero explanation, makes no logical sense, and completely spits on everything the movie previously established about the main character, invalidating the entire movie in the process.
Part of me wants to see how bad, but part of me wants to avoid this knowing what happened to similar movies.

Back
Top Bottom