• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

A lot of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. This series certainly deserves all the praise it gets. I would give a lot to be able to go back and watch this series for the first time again. All the rewatches are certainly amazing, and I pick up more every time. But the fourth watch does not compare to the first one.

Bleach episode 29. Kinda losing interest in it again. I feel like this arc of rescuing Rukia has gone on for far too long, but I'm gonna continue to power through it.

Bleach episode 31. This arc of rescuing Rukia really is going on forever, and I'm not sure why. Hopefully it's over soon though.

Bleach episode 35. I still think this arc has gone on for far too long, but it seems to be getting interesting again, so that's nice. Still no idea why it needed to be dragged out this long, but that's okay, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom