• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Yashahime Episode 1- My childhood returns, it's a great start with it sorta being half recap of the original Inuyasha and slowly introducing the new stuff, though I do wish they focus more on the new cast a bit more than the old one even if it's great to see them all again.

oh man, i think the last anime i watched was the dragon's dogma anime? i don't keep up with anime much, haha.

don't watch dragon's dogma, it was awful lol.

"Ninja Scroll" - the super 90's anime film that apparently acted as a gateway for many people to check out anime. It's definitely an early 90's flick given the gore and the nudity, I was half expecting Kenshiro to show up considering the artstyle even looks like Fist of the North Star - definitely not something to show your kids because they like Naruto. :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, it was an enjoyable action film. Nothing too deep or hard thinking but just fast paced fun for when you want to wind down after a long day.

Yashahime Episode 4: A.k.a the episode where it further proves Moroha is Kagome and Inuyasha's daughter, and that Kikyo returns cause why the hell not, though I like the way the brought her back without technically doing it at the same. Also please don't freaking tell me Rin died again, just let her and Sesshomaru be happy! WHY IS SHE IN THE TREE OF AGES!?!?!?

Also I now live for Setsuna in this nice blue dress.

Well, now to see the loads of fanart to come in of this.

Back
Top Bottom