• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Yashahime: Half-Demon Princesses Episode 14-Finally knew who started the fire from Towa and Setsuna's backstories and next week we might learn the whereabouts of Inuyasha and Kagome, as well as Sesshomaru and Rin's situations. Looks like were going into more story heavy focus and we got a new opening and ending, hopefully this series isn't 24 or 26 episodes, at least more than this, I know 24 or 26 is more rare nowadays but still I think Inuyasha's sequel deserves more than that.

I also watch Laid-Back Camp Season 2 Episode 1 as well, the return of MAXIMUM COMF!! Wasn't expecting it take place immediately after Season 1 though due to Room Camp and the OVA with short hair Rin.

Watched episode 159 of Black Clover. I had a feeling Yuno was a royal so I guess I was right for once, just didn't expect him being the Spade Kingdom's prince though.

Finished up Re:ZERO season 2 part 1.

Also watched episode 1 of Bungou Stray Dogs Wan!, I like this series so I was pretty excited for this little comedic and cute spin-off. Wished it was a bit longer than 11 minutes, Chuuya as a cute fluffy doggo was so cute though.

2.43: Seiin High School Boys Volleyball Club episode 2. Kinda sad to see them lose in their first tournament, but I guess it was to be expected since they started practicing when Kimichika arrived.

Yashahime: Half-Demon Princesses Episode 15, we finally have confirmation of Towa and Setsuna's mother and we learn about some of Sesshomaru's situation, we also learned who raised Moroha in Inuyasha and Kagome's place while they disappear, and for long-time fans of the Inuyasha series like me, the irony is so-so real considering who it is.

Attack on Titan: The Final Season episode 6. Thought all the CGI was alright tbh, don't hate it as much as most other fans seem to. Though I don't like how one of my favorite characters, Floch, looked kinda off model.

Kemono Jihen episode 2. Ugh all those bugs animated were so creepy and gross, and I thought the manga version was blegh. Also loved seeing the pizza scene animated, cute seeing Shiki being tsundere. Though I thought it was weird in having Shiki and Akira at the bug case, and I don't like how they didn't animate Shiki pranking Kabane in the bath, though maybe they didn't want to animate him (Kabane) tearing his arm off?

Also finally got around to watching the Blood Lad OVA.

Violet Evergarden, episode 13. The only part of the series left to watch now is the sequel film that came out recently.

Wonder Egg Priority Episode 1-Decided to go in entirely blind to this one, only heard very little stuff about it and wow was nothing like I thought it would be. Also nice to have a character with heterochromia that is not like some mystical being like it usually is in media like this.

Earlier I watched episode 17 of Jujutsu Kaisen and episode 5 of Back Arrow. For the latter series I might just drop it depending on how episode 6 is, and so far I'm mainly just watching it for the character designs, otherwise mecha designs are meh and animation is just as meh at times (also this is directed by the same guy that directed Code Geass so I'd thought I'd enjoy it more but guess not; might drop it in favor of Skate-Leading Stars which he also works on, seems more up my street anyway with it's genre).

Just got through episode 1 of Cerberus. I know it's based off of the mobile game so I guess I'll see how it'll fare for me, first episode is alright if a bit typical.

Just watched "Cyber City OEDO 808".

Overall I enjoyed it quite a lot. Pretty much everything you can expect from Yoshiaki Kawajiri in the 90's. Kinda sad it was only 3 OVA episodes though, definitely felt like there was enough there that you could have stretched it out to a twelve episode series.

Just watched the anime film - "Miss Hokusai".

For better or worse the film sticks faithfully to the episodic nature of the original manga and so it comes across as very slice-of-lifey with no connecting plot threads nor an overarching antagonist. Just a household of four artists going through life in 1800's Japan. As a result it's definitely not for everyone but I enjoyed it fair enough.

Earlier watched episode 6 of 2.43: Seiin High School Boys Volleyball Club, the constant blushing in this episode is so cute ngl. Liked the way the new team was introduced as well, Subaru looked so good. :love:

Finally got around to watching the first episode of Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun, and so far I liked what I saw. Endearing MC and Alice Asmodeus is such a cool and interesting character, he's definitely gonna be one of my favorites alongside Iruma. Also I just loved how he (Alice) literally proclaimed his service to Iruma after he was given the "perfect German suplex" by him lol. Fun fact, I found out about this series from it's obscure manga spin-off We Are the Main Characters of the Demon World! and the YouTube/Nico Nico group it's collaborated with.

Just watched the anime film - "Miss Hokusai".

For better or worse the film sticks faithfully to the episodic nature of the original manga and so it comes across as very slice-of-lifey with no connecting plot threads nor an overarching antagonist. Just a household of four artists going through life in 1800's Japan. As a result it's definitely not for everyone but I enjoyed it fair enough.

I really need to get around to watching that. I mean, it's on Netflix!

Back
Top Bottom