• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Today's film outing was "Tokyo Marble Chocolate".

Or should I say "films" as this one was very peculiar, essentially two short films back to back that tell the same story but from opposite perspectives and thus two different (viewed) realities...very Rashomon-esque if I do say so myself. Another very stylistic one that definitely will turn off a lot of people but I found myself engaged the whole way through.

Laid-Back Camp Season 2- Episode 6, more proof on why I dislike Chiaki.

Yashahime: Half-Demon Princesses Episode 19- Just a breather filler episode after last week had the return of Sesshomaru. I wonder how long this series is going to be since they can have so many world building and filler episodes even though there's few of the macguffins left in the villians hands.

Last edited:
I take it you're not a fan of her? Can I ask why?
I'm not the biggest fan of know-nothing know of alls (especially so cause some of my family members are them) which what Chiaki is presented as, after the last episode where she failed to check the weather before leaving for the trip which if Rin, Toba and the Corgi family didn't intervene Chiaki would've been responsible (though the other girls are at fault themselves for not checking either) for putting Aoi and Ena lives at risk or at least the risk of hyperthermia (like when she denied giving them the longer lasting hand warmers). I mean when your hobby is camping, wouldn't you know more of it than Chiaki apparently does? Granted, this could be her role in the show when educating future campers, but still! Like a lot of things she does to help the camping experiences in the show ruins it for the other girls due to her and yet no will ever call her out on this. Things might change in later episodes but who knows.

Like a lot of things she does to help the camping experiences in the show ruins it for the other girls due to her and yet no will ever call her out on this.

Technically the teacher does call her on it, alongside everyone else, so it's not like she gets off entirely scot free, but I do agree her actions did make things worse for her and the others. Having read the manga beyond this point, she does start to become more conscientious of this, but it's been a while since I've done so, so I could be wrong.

Episodes 6-9 of Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun, definitely going to be another one of my favorites. Also Clara Valac is certainly another character that turned out to be another favorite of mine, her design is cute too.

Episode 3 of Skate-Leading Stars. Watched the first two episodes yesterday, and I was right in preferring this series over Back Arrow after dropping it. I like the characters in this one more and of course it being a sports series is a definite plus.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Ep 48

Whew, it's taken me a while, but I finally finished it. Although it went on a bit longer than the first 2 parts, I did enjoy it nonetheless and Joseph has without a doubt become one of my favorite characters. Though I'm annoyed because Netflix UK doesn't have Parts 4 and 5. :annoyedVoltorb:

Last edited:
Episodes 14 & 15 of Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun.

Episode 164 of Black Clover.

And episode 6 of Bungou Stray Dogs Wan! (seeing Chuuya dance like Michael Jackson was so cute and fun)

Found the OVA series "Read or Die" sitting forgotten at the very back of my cabinet so I stuck it on.

I really enjoyed it, short but sweet and to the point. Yomiko Readman is my spirit animal. :bulbaLove:
There's a sequel to this OVA, R.O.D the TV, I really recommend it even if it seems different from the OVA at first.

Yashahime: Half Demon Princesses Episode 20-We learn about Setsuna and where was she raised between coming to Kaede's as well as another plausible explanation for why doesn't lose her powers under a New Moon. We also get the return of one of my favorite one-shot characters from Inuyasha, Shiori!!

Laid-Back Camp Season 2 Episode 7-Nadeshiko's first solo camping.

The final episode of Healin Good Precure

I'm gonna miss these precious girls!!! I love this season, flaws and all, though yes, I am going to watch Tropical Rouge Precure next week. But considering how good HealPre turned out, I doubt it'll really reach those highs unless it does something interesting right out of the gate.

Episode 9 of Skate-Leading Stars.

Episode 7 of Kemono Jihen.

And episode 11 of Attack on Titan Final Season seeing this animated still reaffirms why I still hate Gabi, even after her development later in the manga.

In order of the bulk I watched.

Wonder Egg Priority Episode 7-Learned more of Rika's homelife.

Laid-Back Camp Season 2 Episode 8-I probably died laughing from the actions of Rin and Sakura this episode.

Yashahime Episode 21-So many episodes in and we finally now know the origin of the Rainbow Pearls. God I wonder how much else they're going to squeeze in these last few episodes, I know I said I give this series a chance but really? I don't even know it is going to be 24 or 26 episodes at this point.

Attack on Titan - Season 3, Part 2, Episode 10.

All I can say is wow. I'm really loving this series. I started with Season 1 at the beginning of January, and I'm already onto Season 4 lol. I'm debating on whether or not I want to wait for it to finish airing before I become invested once again. I'm kind of leaning towards waiting.

Back
Top Bottom