• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

I have the opposite opinion: I personally found K-On to be extremely frustrating. But hey, if you like it, more power to you.
To you as well and to each their own. I partially started watching it because I kept hearing how good it was from a lot of people, and I ended up watching it all in a couple of days and absolutely loving all of it.

My Neighbors the Yamadas, which concludes my rewatch of all the Ghibli films. I now have seen all Ghibli films in both Japanese and English, except for Ocean Waves (which doesn't have an English dub) and Earwig and the Witch (which I saw for the first time, in Japanese).

Watched a lot since I was playing catch up after missing the stuff I watch last week.

Yashahime Episodes 22-23-Next week is the end, but now even more stuff is just seemingly being pull out of nowhere. It makes me think that the showrunners are getting a second season, really confident they'll get one, or doing a real out of place much longer anime episode not seen often in Japanese animation series. Really a lot of those filler episodes really didn't help the series which also makes me think either disputes with Takahashi or a lot of executive meddling.

Laid-Back Camp Season 2 Episodes 09-10: Nearing the end of this series to unless it's longer than I thought it would be (a.k.a 12 episodes) with the Inu camping trip which's been tease in the opening since it began.

Wonder Egg Priority Episodes 08-09: Episode 8 was a recap episode, which makes me think this season was meant to be 12 Episodes and was boosted to 13 despite design for 12 so that was put in, or it's twelve but it's the closet to a breather episode they can put it. Though consider the bombshell that is Episode 9, I believe the latter.

Completed the 2 episode Ikoku Irokoi Romantan OVA. Once again another alright and enjoyable OVA; might read the manga a bit later since it's only 7 chapters, also heard it's better apparently.

Episode 10 of Kemono Jihen, seeing Akira and Yui's backstory was neat (made me sad when I read it in the manga). Also loved seeing the AI plushie as well, seriously I want one just like it.

Also finished Skate-Leading Stars, great show that's sadly underrated (as is most series within it's genre are, unfortunately). Loved all the characters and just seeing more ice skating anime is a major plus for me. Might just go ahead and read the manga soon.

Episode 10 of Bungo Stray Dogs Wan! I love seeing Chuuya's cute side, about wanting to see the movie about the boy and his puppy. The ending was surprising making me tear up about Atsushi, a gag anime made me actually sad for once. Two episodes left though, I hope more like this get made for this series!

And episode 168 of Black Clover. Nacht animated made me so happy! Love his voice too. Him talking crap about Yami was pretty funny, saying this as a Yami fan myself. Another good series ending in two more episodes as well, I'm hopeful that the important announcement for the series is a good one.

I believe it was One Piece, around a week ago. I'm not following any anime for quite some time, just watching a few random episodes from old ones.

I'm intending to maintain Edens Zero and Shaman King until the end, though, once those premiere next month.

Wonder Egg Priority Episode 10- Holy f--- this episode, just wow.

Laid-Back Camp Season 2 Episode 11.

Yasahime Episode 24-The last episode and Season 2 in production, so the production theories I had last week were true. Regardless of my opinion of this season as a whole the filler episodes still hurt it a lot but I must say; the fight choreography in this episode was amazing. I couldn't figure out what to describe it like, I kinda described to myself if Jojo was a fantasy set in the Warring States done by the Inuyasha creators, cause jesus holy f--- that fight scene was just I don't know.

Episode 11 of Bungo Stray Dogs Wan! again ending credits making me emotional, also Dark Era..:cry: One more episode after this, gonna really miss this one (and other series I'm watching rn).

And episode 169 of Black Clover, Nacht legit throwing shade and roasting practically everyone in the BB's is hilarious. Also devil Bakugo is here, at least he's better than the loudmouth bully lol. Another favorite show ending (for now) in one more episode, if BC goes seasonal at least maybe the animation can be polished more, just hoping it's not like 11/12 episodes though.

The latest One Piece episode. I was so disappointed though; it adapted only half of one manga chapter and left out the part that I was most excited for, so I gotta wait another week for the next episode which at least looks like it'll be amazing.

Voltes V episode 40

DEAR GOD THAT LAST EPISODE!! That is how to do a conclusion!

Last edited:
Was watching some old school Yugioh and the classic 4KIDs censorship bemused me. Not even the major stuff like the invisible guns or anything, just the way they have to dance around some of the dialogue.

For context, I just finished the episode where Kaiba has a flashback to how he shut down his father's weapons research facilities after taking over his company and as he's explaining his decision to the employees the ENG script had to dance around the fact that he's very clearly talking about tanks and fighter jets etc which made me chuckle. :ROFLMAO:

(Paraphrasing) Kaiba: "I told you before, KaibaCorp makes games now. So forget about your stupid battle machines and start learning to make gaming software if you want to keep your jobs!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom