• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Watched episode 10 of Fairy Ranmaru. So we got some more family drama, and some more of Takara's backstory. Certainly sweet of him being a gentleman towards the girl with the terrible boyfriend. And to his backstory, it seems we got confirmation that Takara has been sealing himself for a while now; and he has lot's of issues with his father abandoning the fairy realm, so much baggage he's carrying. Also the Queen lol, so I guessed she managed some male performance group in the human world and invented laws in the fairy realm after promoting yaoi failed, I think I like her!

Super Cub Episode 10-Getting near the end with some darker stuff for a slice-of-life like a bike accident.

SSSS.DYNAZENON Episode 11-Next week is the finale, the finale boss is arriving. I wish we got more with this cast though, especially seeing where the returning characters from SSSS.GRIDMAN have been doing between the last series and this one. I also wonder if we can get another Gridman Universe series though I wonder if they're running out of Gridman characters to use outside of their originals like Gridknight, probably Gridman SIgma might be next.

Cardfight Vanguard overDress Episode 10-Reaching the end of the first cour as Tohya becomes more of an antagonist and this series Ren like the original and V-Reboot. I wonder if this means that the amusement park will burn down since Tohya's playing with a lot of fire quite literally burning banners.

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out my Level Episode 10-This episode we got introduced to Kuku, the heavy metal lute-playing almiraj beast girl. If she doesn't become an Ensemble Darkhorse, what the heck is wrong with the internet? I wish she was main cast now cause she's so interesting.

Friday watched episode 11 of Burning Kabaddi. Amazing OST this episode and Tatsuya gets his chance to shine, also Manabu was pretty amazing this episode. Being down 5 points is a big pretty big deal, and it seems we'll see Tatsuya's working signature move next episode. I'm hoping Noukin's team wins, but either way I feel it's gonna be a close one for the final episode next week.

Saturday was episode 10 of Pretty Boy Detective Club. I like that when Mayumi get's confidence of being part of the club, she get's funnier each episode, definitely sealing her as my top favorite character in this series. But it was funny how she say's student council elections are stupid (they kinda are actually) yet she is tricked into helping anyway lol. Also how is she the best candidate to get run over by a car lol, why you gotta do my girl like that.

And yesterday was episode 11 of Combatants Will Be Dispatched. Snow's plan was to murder everyone in their sleep, and Six's plan is to let everyone do the work and he comes in to take the prize, I'll go for Six's plan instead lol. Also why am I not surprised that the ancient weapon is just a giant mech, pretty cool for what it's worth though. (and it's explanation of it being hidden in a high-tech facility, can only be controlled by organisms associated with said facility, and all from a civilization that's long extinct sounds like XC2) I'm hoping this get's a second season, I'm gonna miss this one (along with my other shows) after the final episode next week.

Watched episode 10 of Cestvs: The Roman Fighter. Well we get to see the conclusion of Cestus vs Felix, and of course Cestus won. We do see Cestus struggling for a bit longer in the first half of the episode, he finally gets the upper hand though after matching his blows with Felix's breathing. There's also a flashback with Zafar showing Cestus the weak spots on the human body, and Cestus uses that with a final blow to the kidney. So he finally gets to go to the main event; I'm worried that next week's final episode will rush it, but I have hope it won't be though I'll be keeping it low. We do see Cestus training on what looks like a beach in the preview for the final episode, so it'll either be mostly a training episode or training and possibly a fight in the arena. Regardless there needs to be a second season! (and after next week's episode, I'm definitely gonna read the manga)

Josee, The Tiger, and The Fish, the anime movie released last year. Finished the English subbed version and am in the process of writing my review for it. Then I'm going to wait for the upcoming English dub to be shown in theaters in my area.

Second to last episodes or last episode for some of my shows this week.

Super Cub Episode 11

SSSS.DYNAZENON Episode 12-Next up! Gridman X Dynazenon!!

Cardfight Vanguard overDress Episode 11-Nearing the end of this shows first cour as Tohya ramps up his attacks in order to get the fight he wants while Yu-yu learns how to control the mysterious nature of the amusement park.

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level Episode 11

What I've watch this week: two movies and a lot shows finishing.

Super Cub Episode 12

Weathering With You

Promare

CardFight Vanguard overDress
Episode 12-End of the first cour with a major shake up for when we return in October, Danji leaves Team Blackout and makes Tohya the leader of group despite his antagonism in the previous episodes while a new team is introduced to be the next cours antagonists.

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out my Level Episode 12-Laika committed mass murder this episode solely by being cute.

Well all of my recent series I was watching finally finished; Cestvs: The Roman Fighter, Fairy Ranmaru, Burning Kabaddi, Pretty Boy Detective Club, and Combatants Will Be Dispatched. They were all so good and I'm hoping for a season 2 for each of them, especially Cestvs since they introduced new challengers in the final episode.

Also got to season 2 of Dr. Stone last week and finished up episodes 8-11 just now. Still one of the best current ongoing shounen series, so as expected it was great. Did tear up a little for Tsukasa's cold sleep and seeing his sister cry, seeing it animated really hit it home. Now I can't wait for the next season to finally see Ryusui animated, seeing his statue got me hyped; also means we'll be closer to seeing my boys Xeno and Stanley animated as well, though that'll be a while since we'll have to get through the upcoming Age of Exploration and Treasure Island arcs first before New America City and South America arcs (but I can still be excited for my second and third favorite characters in the series lol).

Now I'm just waiting until July 3rd for The Case Study of Vanitas to air, I have high hopes for it since it's by the same creator of Pandora Hearts (which I really love). I'm also debating on which series to watch from my planning list in the mean time, though I'm leaning towards Bonjour Sweet Love Patisserie.

I just finished binging Bonjour Sweet Love Patisserie, and it was alright. Didn't realize at first that each episode was 5 minutes (well 3 or less when removing the openings and endings), but I probably should've expected it since it's pretty much just an advertisement for the mobile game anyway (that's still in development hell). Overall the story was bare bones but still enjoyable for what it is, and it helps that it has characters from the Itoshi no Chocolatier VN since this anime is sort of a spinoff of it (now I want to replay InC again sometime lol).

Yesterday I finally got to watching Kuroko's Basketball 2 NG-shuu special, another binge since the episodes were literally 2 minutes each. Not sure when I'll get to the third one and The Greatest Present specials though, I generally get to specials way later since they're usually not essential to the story much, if at all.

Now I'm thinking of watching a few episodes of Kyo Kara Maoh! next sometime tonight, it's another series that I've watched almost halfway through but didn't finish for whatever reason. So I decided to do a full watch of the series this time, I enjoyed it a while back from what I've remembered and the characters are still very fresh in my mind (surprisingly), so this one will be exciting.

Higehiro, episode 13. In the end it turns out the story ends in stock anime melodrama. I was hoping for something more emotionally mature, frankly. The anime only has one thing to say and it keeps saying it as if it's something astonishing. Over the course of 13 episodes it starts to become a bit insulting

Just now watched episode 1 of The Case Study of Vanitas, I thought it would start tomorrow but apparently Wikipedia and AniList lied to me lol. Anyway very solid first episode and already got a bit of Pandora Hearts vibe (being by the same author and all ofc), it's no secret I love the Pandora Hearts manga and anime, and so far just from one episode I'm already in love. Vanitas is a fun and eccentric character, so he's definitely already my top favorite character in the series so far, pretty funny that he called Dante "Baldy" as well lol; and Murr is so cute even though he looks grumpy. Noe is also a cool character, though it's gonna take a few more episodes for me to really like him more.

Past few days I've watched episodes 1-10 of Kyo Kara Maoh!, and it's still enjoyable as I remembered. Though I never remembered the animation being slightly off and awkward at times tbh, probably more noticeable now that I'm rewatching it in higher quality. Still funny and endearing, I'm constantly reminded of why I like Yuuri and Wolfram together and the way they act with each other lol. Wolfram is definitely my favorite tsundere character. I also forgot how the three maids in the castle were big shippers before shipping got as big recently, and Anissina is just as eccentric as I remembered. Gonna watch some more tonight since episode 10 ends with Yuuri being kidnapped.

Uramichi-oniisan - some genuine laughs in this. The jokes on performance weariness reminded me rather strongly of my days selling cosmetics, which required much the same level of inane cheerfulness. Whether it'll remain at all funny three episodes in is another matter

Back
Top Bottom