• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What was the last Manga you put your hands on?

Kiratwig

Its Magida time!
Reaction score
This thread is just like last anime you watched except its for people who are fans of manga more then anime.

The last manga I read was Negima volume 11

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
um, I found a copy of Pokemon Adventures the other day at Play Rehearsal. I got into a good discussion with owner over the manga.

Nt '95 trainer

Hero of the mediocore
Reaction score
............ It's been a while since I read one. Bo-bobo-boboboboboobobbobobobobooboboboboboobobobobbobobobooboboboobobobobobobobobooboob......... in SJ. Is in book, Ultra Maniac in 2008. I'm not manly like Kamina. Or even Yami-Yugi level. I'm about on par with Homer Simpson in that regard.

Joey

Pumpkin Master
Reaction score
Tsubasa Chronicles, volume 22. Yesterday I think it was. Bought it last week but I was nice and let my sister read it first, so I had to wait. Before that it was Fruits Basket 23, Oh My Goddess 12, Black Knight 2, and Captive Hearts 5.

fate

Reaction score
Oh My Goddess 30

Urd fanserviceeeeeeee

Tsubasa Chronicles, volume 22
I can't read that anymore, I think CLAMP's lost their minds.

bell02+

when you need more, have+
Reaction score
lol, do you mean a physical Takubon or the last one we read?

The last physical Takubon I touched was Fairy Tail... volume something, I was cleaning my room, lol; but the last comic I read was the English Naruto out of September's (or which ever is the newest) AmeJump. The last one I read that I haven't read before was Bakuman in last week's weekly Jump.

Steven

is against stoning.
Reaction score
Kenshin Volume 13, great, great series.
Utterly. Indescribably beautiful.

I touched my Death Note volume 1 Collector's Edition today looking for my L Identification Card (Which I did find, thankfully!) from Death Note volume 13.

Jabberwocky

Gather round, people, I'll tell you a story
Reaction score
My favorite manga, One Piece, volumes 1-5.

Steven

is against stoning.
Reaction score
I was re-reading Oishinbo: A La Carte: Fish, Sushi, & Sashimi again. Those books are so good. They are becoming my Japanese Cuisine encyclopedias!

Steven

is against stoning.
Reaction score
I read Katekyo HITMAN Reborn! volume 12, since I didn't actually read it when I bought it... ;D

$aturn¥oshi

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
Those Who Hunt Elves. I still don't have the complete series...

Kaio

Yes.......?
Reaction score
Pokemon Special, I keep re-reading it from its beginning. It's so damn AWESOME!

Dewgong Reign

Strange is Relative
Reaction score
My favorite part in the whole series is when Agatha throws Super Nerd off the skyscraper.

*Leeney*

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
Diamond and Pearl Adventures Volume 4