• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last Manga you put your hands on?

The promised neverland 23 - Eradicate!, the plot on this manga are going more and more interesant.

The autor of Neverland is a master of the plot twist xD

One of the Naruto volumes. I can't remember which one off the top of my head, but I was just looking at it to see if it had been water damaged (it had so it's been tossed).

Maria + Holic Vol 1, did not know it's publication was continued last year which makes me very happy so I'm re-reading the first 6 volumes.

Maria + Holic Vol. 2, and giving a gander at Food Wars! Vol. 1 to see if I want to keep it in my collection or not.

Dragon Ball Vizbig volume 1 (Volumes 1-3).

I'm going to be making the effort of collecting the Vizbig compilations of the Dragon Ball manga, plus Z. It'll take some time, but it'll be more cost effective for me. Plus the colored pages are nice.

Literally: Maria Holic 7 and 8, I added it to my bookshelf.

Last manga chapter I read though? It was "A Person Sensitive to the Cold" by Mimoto, it's a oneshot.

Read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman manga last week. It's a prequel to Dragon Ball. Say what you will fanbase, but I thought it was fairly good.

Need to find time to read the rest of my Dragon Ball manga volumes.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom