• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last Manga you put your hands on?

Kiratwig

Looking for a buddy
Reaction score
This thread is just like last anime you watched except its for people who are fans of manga more then anime.

The last manga I read was Negima volume 11

um, I found a copy of Pokemon Adventures the other day at Play Rehearsal. I got into a good discussion with owner over the manga.

............ It's been a while since I read one. Bo-bobo-boboboboboobobbobobobobooboboboboboobobobobbobobobooboboboobobobobobobobobooboob......... in SJ. Is in book, Ultra Maniac in 2008. I'm not manly like Kamina. Or even Yami-Yugi level. I'm about on par with Homer Simpson in that regard.

Tsubasa Chronicles, volume 22. Yesterday I think it was. Bought it last week but I was nice and let my sister read it first, so I had to wait. Before that it was Fruits Basket 23, Oh My Goddess 12, Black Knight 2, and Captive Hearts 5.

Oh My Goddess 30

Urd fanserviceeeeeeee

Tsubasa Chronicles, volume 22

I can't read that anymore, I think CLAMP's lost their minds.

lol, do you mean a physical Takubon or the last one we read?

The last physical Takubon I touched was Fairy Tail... volume something, I was cleaning my room, lol; but the last comic I read was the English Naruto out of September's (or which ever is the newest) AmeJump. The last one I read that I haven't read before was Bakuman in last week's weekly Jump.

Kenshin Volume 13, great, great series.

Utterly. Indescribably beautiful.

I touched my Death Note volume 1 Collector's Edition today looking for my L Identification Card (Which I did find, thankfully!) from Death Note volume 13.

I was re-reading Oishinbo: A La Carte: Fish, Sushi, & Sashimi again. Those books are so good. They are becoming my Japanese Cuisine encyclopedias!

I read Katekyo HITMAN Reborn! volume 12, since I didn't actually read it when I bought it... ;D

Pokemon Special, I keep re-reading it from its beginning. It's so damn AWESOME!

My favorite part in the whole series is when Agatha throws Super Nerd off the skyscraper.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom