Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Desperate Hours: An Amber Alert

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Spider-Man: Homecoming

I wonder if it's bad I thought it was cutesy.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Fantastic Beats and Where to Find Them

Ducks
Reaction score
Trolls. It was... Alright. Also there's two instances of a 'squee' sound effect that sounds an awful lot like a similar effect from a certain equine-based cartoon, and there was one point in the movie that reminded me of Return of Harmony Part 2, just saying.

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
The Magnificent Seven (1960). And now I'm gonna check out Seven Samurai just for the heck of it

Ducks
Reaction score
I think that was my... third? time watching Wolf Childern, and it's still just as good as when I saw it for the first time.

Ducks
Reaction score
Went to see the LEGO Ninjago Movie on the basis that it'd be as good as the other LEGO ones, and I wasn't disapointed - put it this way, when movie that can make the Wilhelm scream, a sound effect I really don't like, actually funny, then they're doing something right.
Also, it's been a while since I've actually laughed and cried at the same scene in a movie before, but that one montage scene (and the bit shortly afterwards) is almost worth the price of admition alone for how so friggin' good it is.

By the way, for those that saw the LEGO Batman Movie and thought that there was a little too much action, then this one is pretty much on the same level as the first LEGO Movie. Oh, and for those that think you need to know the lore of that one Ninjago series, you really don't - after all, I don't and I managed just fine. So you lot have no excuses. :p

Sorry for the double post BTW

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Beauty and the Beast (2017) - Really enjoyed it. If anything "Be Our Guest" was a bit of a let down because it was too drawn out for me.

Violet Detector
Reaction score
Nightmare Before Christmas. I haven't seen this film in years, so I figured I might as well go through it again.

Reaction score
The Captain Underpants movie. Thought it was alright, but nothing to special.

Reaction score
Batman Vs Robin
Batman Bad Blood
Justice league Vs The Teen Titans
Teen Titans The Judas Contract