• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What was the last movie you watched?

Firox Vee

"more petting please!"
Reaction score
last movie I remember watching
"Police Academy 3: Back in Training"

WilliG

Reaction score
Point Break
Hard to rate. I'm very tired and needed something easy to watch. I quite enjoyed it but it was enjoyable nonsense. Makes me want to fire up Steep on the PC!

WilliG

Reaction score
Love, Death & Robots on Netflix.
Definitely a good 8/10 from me and something worth checking out as most of the stories are only 10 - 15 minutes and quite amazing!

prog rocker

Reaction score
Interstella 5555

Thanks, old MTV, for making me discover this movie! I remember that before reality series took over the channel they played the videos of "One More Time", "Aerodynamic", "Digital Love" and "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" frequently, and I wondered how the story continued from HBFS.

A few years ago, I discovered that they were part of a movie and the rest of the album was also featured there, so I watched it on YouTube song by song. Today, I rewatched the complete movie and it was as good as I remembered, although that may be because I like the 80's vibes the animation gave me.

Firox Vee

"more petting please!"
Reaction score
Kiki's delivery Service

was a movie that Chidamari mentions quite a lot, got curious on seeing it
finally saw it, it was a bit strange at first... I love animated movies so I loved it after second and third and fourth watching

Last edited:

MegaPod

Myrmeleontidae Palpitations
Reaction score
Fun with Dick and Jane

Never saw it until tonight, and I liked it