• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

What was the last movie you watched?

Peter55

Reaction score
I watched "Halk" yestarday evening. This is one of the best movies I have ever watched. Moreover, I watched it a milion times and I have never tired of it:)

Silverwynde

ルル
Reaction score
Pokémon: Detective Pikachu. Went for the Golurk, stayed for the fact that it was just plain fun.

Pikadex

Pikachu Aficionado
Reaction score
Detective Pikachu, but it was my second time to see it, and tomorrow I am going to see that second Life With Pets movie.

Foxy Vee

*come help!! too itchy!!*
Reaction score
"2012"
was the last film I remember watching couple days ago

WilliG

Reaction score
Midsommar (2019) - 8/10
A memorable and sometimes shocking experience which is very artistic in style and presentation with lots of colour and powerful sounds. The story means it has more than a few similarities to other films of the genre, but has a fresh approach to them thanks to the Swedish setting and folklore. It’s not as horrific as it could have been, having a constantly unsettling feeling throughout instead, but the emotional acting and subject matter more than make up for it.

Foxy Vee

*come help!! too itchy!!*
Reaction score
Dumb and Dumber
had a good laugh before sleeping, one of my top 3 favorite comedy movies

Weiss

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
When Marnie Was There/思い出のマーニー (2014)

Modern day Studio Ghibli classic and possibly my favourite Ghibli film.

WilliG

Reaction score
Fast & The Furious 8 - 7.5/10

It's a good action movie but, like it's two predecessors is not really F&TF, at least not in the sense of the first film.

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
My friend and I just wrapped up watching The Conjuring 2. It was her first time, and my like, 4th time, so I got make loud noises and startle here more on the scarier parts, hehe :3c