• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What was the last movie you watched?

WilliG

Reaction score
Godzilla - Final Wars - Bloody bonkers, a mishmash of so many other film concepts it's hilarious. Recommended though
:D

Firox Vee

*Mreowr* "what did I do?"
Reaction score

yep, I saw the second film first, so it has higher nostalgia than the first part, even if fans prefer the original - I have higher love for the sequel, I do love both first and second Ghostbusters film, the newer version where OK, but so different

at least to me, sequel was more scarier and slightly more realistic than the original

WilliG

Reaction score
Re-watched The Town with Affleck, Renner, Hamm, Hall and Blake Lively. Not a bad heist movie although I much prefer Heat.

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
I'd been thinking about The Edge of Tomorrow for the last two weeks. Then it randomly appeared on my telly on Thursday night so I decided the universe was telling me to put all my work down and just sit down and actually watch a damn movie for once. Tom Cruise may be a crazy weirdo IRL but I still like his movies, and I really liked this one.

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score
Treasure Planet

No matter how many times I watch it, I'm always going to love it.

WilliG

Reaction score
Spider-Man: Far From Home 8/10, didn't have high hopes for this as I was put off by home coming, but must say I was surprised how much I enjoyed it.