• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

What was the last movie you watched?

Bombing Bagworm
Reaction score
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie

It had been a long while since I’ve seen it. It was a joy to watch it with my brothers and parents tonight

Reaction score
In the tall grass 6/10
Based on a Steven King short story, this is actually a pretty decent little horror film. Worth a watch.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Abducted: The Mary Stauffer Story.

Eh, I liked how it was presented in Your Worst Nightmare better.

Bombing Bagworm
Reaction score
Galaxy Quest

My dad insisted he and I had seen it before, but I remember no such thing. Rather enjoyed it last night tho. And it was a nice surprise to me to see Alan Rickman in there (he was Severus Snape’s actor)

Pikachu Aficinado
Reaction score
Avengers: Age of Ultron

I haven't quite finished it in its entirety, but so far it is very wild, a total brain twister.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Annabelle: Creation. Not the whole thing, only caught the ending.

Bombing Bagworm
Reaction score
Bolt

it’s been so long since I’ve seen it...my brothers and I really enjoyed giving it a watch again!