• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

What was the last movie you watched?

MegaPod

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie

It had been a long while since I’ve seen it. It was a joy to watch it with my brothers and parents tonight

Acrobatic Crobat

Gone batty.
Reaction score
It: Chapter Two

The very first horror movie I ever watched, and I actually enjoyed it. I think I gotta read the book now.

WilliG

Reaction score
In the tall grass 6/10
Based on a Steven King short story, this is actually a pretty decent little horror film. Worth a watch.

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Abducted: The Mary Stauffer Story.

Eh, I liked how it was presented in Your Worst Nightmare better.

MegaPod

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
Galaxy Quest

My dad insisted he and I had seen it before, but I remember no such thing. Rather enjoyed it last night tho. And it was a nice surprise to me to see Alan Rickman in there (he was Severus Snape’s actor)

Pikadex

Pikachu Aficionado
Reaction score
Avengers: Age of Ultron

I haven't quite finished it in its entirety, but so far it is very wild, a total brain twister.