• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Just finished watching Soul Surfer on Netflix.

Reaction score
"The Thief of Bagdad" - The 1940's remake in particular with the spectacular Conrad Veidt as the evil Vizier Jaffar and Sabu Dastagir as the iconic "Prince of Thieves" Abu.

It's a really good whimsical fantasy and a technological marvel for its time - especially that WWII was going on. The plot was entertaining from start to finish, the actors all gave good performances and both the sets and the costumes really looked amazing. I did appreciate the subtle allusions to the other tales in the "One Thousand and One Nights" such as when Ahmad and Abu are planning their escape from Basra, Abu mentions he's got a contact named Sinbad who'll let them onto his ship or the fact that the first third of the movie is a "story within a story" as told by Ahmed. Overall if you can enjoy an older style film then you really can't go wrong with this film, a definite recommend. :)

It is interesting to see just how much Disney's Aladdin ended up "borrowing" from it... :unsure:

Reaction score
Richard Jewell - 7/10 A good watch, very interesting story of which I didn't really know anything about. A good example of what still has not been corrected in our (i.e. the world's) media… Trial by media is still a massive issue and this was by all accounts an awful example of it. Great performances, too.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Parasite.

Oh my, I can see why this film won a lot of awards, but wow, it wasn't what I was expecting.

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Elf

one of my favorite Christmas movies and the only movie with Will Ferell I can stand

Currently, cattle exist.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I’m watching Elf right now

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
If Anything Happens I Love You, an animated short that was put on Netflix. Seriously, WATCH THIS!!! It's sooooooo friggin good!!!

"Live... and be free"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
Soul on Disney Plus, not bad not my favorite recent Pixar film but liked it more than the other recent ones.

dig

にせオーキドはかせ
Reaction score
Arrival

2016. Aliens descend on Earth, and the world has to learn how to communicate with the aliens. Really good film, gives an interesting answer to how we might have to handle an alien invasion in the future. How can we communicate with beings that might not see or hear in the same way, that might use language we recognise and ultimately how we go about understand why aliens have came to Earth.