• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

My dad was watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusuade on netflix the other day, but we didn’t get through all of it.

The last movie I actually saw in a cinema was the Sonic one, way back in February 2020. I watched 1917 in January as well. Before that it was mostly MCU movies.

Soul: Terry has become one of my favorite characters ever :love:, I will surely use her as my avatar and one of her catchphrases as my usertitle. Besides my Queen Terry, the other characters were also charismatic and the music was very outstanding, the story was good but I thing that in the second half they could have done something better than having Joe in a cat's body and 22 in Joe's body, and the ending could be something better than turning 22 into a lost soul, it's not that I didn't like the final result but as I said, I feel that it could have been better. Also Terry was wasted as an antagonist, and something that technically has nothing to do with this but it bothers me, you can't have Jamie Foxx in your movie and not make him sing :ROFLMAO:. With everything I said you must think that I hated the movie but no, I loved it anyway.

Wolfwalkers: I like it very much, I actually love this movie and Soul almost the same. I like it better than Song of the Sea, which was good but overrated in my opinion. Lovely characters, beautiful designs and the second half in my opinion is better executed than in Soul.

Last edited:
It was The Butterfly Effect
I can't believe I have never seen this movie before, It was on TV last night, and decided to give it a go, and it was just awesome!! 9/10

Birds Of Prey. It's one of my fav movies ever. I've never gotten that euphoric neither had that much fun watching a movie, especially a super-heroe one.

(Might get flamed, but I was more entertained by it then Endgame tbh...)

All right so I just watched Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy. As a Marvel fan, I'll say that these are the some best superhero movies I've seen by far. Each one is amazing on its own but also builds on top of the last one in some way. The writing, plot, characters, action, music, cinematography are all top notch. These honestly feel like they transcend the superhero genre altogether and feel completely different from the MCU for example.

Seriously, watch them. They honestly deserve all the praise they get. You'll have a blast with them, even if you're not a huge fan of superhero movies.

Back
Top Bottom