• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Chibster

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
This thread is pretty much the Movies and TV's version of "What was the last game you played?" Simply state what the last movie that you watched without the trouble of giving it a rating! This thread had been approved by @Dolce; and @Baf; a while ago.

The last movie I watched was Kal Ho Naa Ho.

Last edited:
This thread had been approved by @Baf; a while ago.

I honestly don't recall this, but I'm happy for you to start this thread haha.

-------

Last film I watched was Fire Walk With Me

Oh haha, it's because I asked Dolce directly and she told me both of you approved it. Sorry for the confusion! XD

L'Auberge Espagnole

Currently going through this trilogy 'cause a friend of mine wants to have a discussion about it. :)

Birdman. Flipped it on after it won best picture.

Realized it was kinda sad that the only best picture nominee I had seen before the show was American Sniper.

I liked Birdman. Good movie and Michael Keaton was fantastic. But Guardians of the Galaxy was still my Best Picture winner!

Was browsing through the tv guide on Friday and I seen that Mulan was on Disney XD. If an animated movie makes me cry, then you know it's a good movie.

Because of the fact that it's Ming-Na Wen voicing her, I have this secret headcanon that Agent May of SHIELD is Mulan re-incarnated. Disney owning Marvel only adds more fuel to the fire.

Predator: As an Ahnold movie it's incredibly macho and cheesy but that's what we love about his films. Not my favorite Arnie movie (that goes to Terminator 2 and Commando) but it's a fun movie to watch especially for this scene.

[video=youtube;-9-Te-DPbSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9-Te-DPbSE[/video]

Star Wars: A New Hope. There are a million things I could say about this movie, every time.

600full-the-last-exorcism-poster.jpg

dracula_says_by_bluewolf14-d5g0s3k.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom