• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Nineteen Eighty Four. With around 10 minutes to go, the DVD played up, so I didn't watch it all unfortunately.

Unaware. Indie home invasion movie with aliens. The producers of Unaware got taken away by the SWAT.

Avengers 2: Age Of Ultron I Give it an A and a 9.8 I'd say, I think the First Film is still BETTER, but this was VERY GOOD too!! I think the Character that made my Jaw Drop was Vision.

I just back-to-backed the 2003 and 2008 Hulk movies for the hell of it. The 2008 one in particular stands out to me as a movie with more heart than most others in the MCU. The character is so tragic and flawed, and all he wants is to be free of what makes him "super". Definitely hoping that Hulk gets a new movie.

Ratatouille, when it was on TV on Sunday night.

The Punisher, aired on Fox. Watching it reminded me of the videogame, oh God the violence level it had.. I wanna play it now.

Crow 2 : City of Angels.

Not really bad but it has got some cliches that I despised.

Back
Top Bottom