• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

The Hobbit- An Unexpected Journey

The Hobbit (1977) Why does Elrond have a beard?

The Hobbit- The Battle of the Five Armies

(AKA- we put a battle and a dragon in this movie.)

Paper Towns.

It's not as good as The Fault in Our Stars, but it's not a bad movie. I laughed when they started singing the Pokémon Theme and I was surprised to see Ansel Elgort making a cameo.

I watched Boyhood twice today with my best friend.

Interview with the Vampire

I think it was probably Sideways. This guy was asking a dollar for the DVD, so I brought it up to the register with a dollar and he just threw my dollar back at me and said "take it". One of the best things I've ever gotten for free! I've watched it probably three times this week.

Back
Top Bottom