• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Outlaw Prophet: Warren Jeffs

(Jeez, I have to admit, it didn't pull any punches when it came to showing a cult leader marrying underage girls and forcing them into intercourse. A lot of this stuff happens in real life, sadly, and I'm at least glad movies like this are bringing the issue to light, controversial stuff and all)

Cinderella (2015 live action)

Outlaw Prophet: Warren Jeffs

(Jeez, I have to admit, it didn't pull any punches when it came to showing a cult leader marrying underage girls and forcing them into intercourse. A lot of this stuff happens in real life, sadly, and I'm at least glad movies like this are bringing the issue to light, controversial stuff and all)

I've seen that movie, Jeffs is such a disgusting and paranoid man. Every time it comes on Lifetime/LMN I change it, the guy is full of pure BS and insanity, pisses me off.

I've seen that movie, Jeffs is such a disgusting and paranoid man. Every time it comes on Lifetime/LMN I change it, the guy is full of pure BS and insanity, pisses me off.

I'm pretty sure that's the entire point of the movie though: you're SUPPOSED to be disgusted by what the guy does. It is based on a real person, after all.

Finally got round to seeing The Force Awakens the other night. It was as good as I had hoped. BB8 is just about my favourite thing ever right now.

The one horror movie I actually love (A+ for horror) it's what many horror movies are missing. Scare and shock.

That movie is 'House on Haunted Hill'

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984)

I'm pretty sure that's the entire point of the movie though: you're SUPPOSED to be disgusted by what the guy does. It is based on a real person, after all.

I know that it's a docudrama, he is one of the biggest polygamist cult leader and had like 70+ wives. Even before I saw the movie I was already disgusted by him. But yeah, they didn't pull any punches on showing what he did.

Edit: Didn't realize he's still alive, I assumed they gave him death penalty or something. Should have for what he did.

Last edited:
Nuovo Cinema Paradiso

Haven't watched this since 9th grade Italian class.

Back
Top Bottom