• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Just watched The Hunger Games for the first time. Or well, my mother was watching it and I joined about an hour in.

It seems like an interesting concept. Think I might catch the sequels now based on that viewing.

Despicable Me 3, I was invited along to watch it for my brother's girlfriend's birthday.

Beauty and the Beast (2017) - Not the greatest adaptation of the 1990s animated version, but I think it's a lot better than most people make it out to be. AND DEAR GOD, this movie officially redeemed LeFou and the Gaston musical number for me! I hated both in the animated movie. Animated!LeFou was an annoying little parasite and the song was terribly sung, turning me off completely...and kinda leaving a stain on the movie as a whole. THANK THE LORD the live-action version improved on LeFou and that song ten-fold! Plus, the other songs are really good ("Evermore" and "How Does a Moment Last Forever" are my favorites!).

(Don't get me wrong! I don't hate the animated version! But I didn't really love it either. I prefer Aladdin and Hunchback. The live-action version is a little better for me because of how they improved upon LeFou and the Gaston song. Don't kill me! *hides*)

Last edited:
The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure

I know a lot of people aren't too crazy about the LBT sequels (understandably since there is 13 sequels) but imo, this one as well as IV, V, and VI are pretty solid. III and the others are a hit or miss for me though.

If I recall correctly, the last movie I watched was La La Land a week or two ago to see if it was worthy of almost getting that Oscar, and it was... Pretty good. Not 100% my thing, but I still enjoyed it - at the risk of sounding old, it's the kind of movie that they don't really make any more (whoever 'they' are), and it had some pretty good musical numbers, so... uh... that's kinda all I really have to say on it to be honest.

Snatched - Eh. Nothing too crazy.

What Happened to Monday - I actually enjoyed this very much. It entertained me more than Snatched at least.

Back
Top Bottom