• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Master and Commander- The Far Side of the World

Y'know, it occoured to me recently that I hadn't actually seen Little Shop of Horrors... So take one guess as to what the last movie I watched was.

Indeed, it was The Room the big-screen addaptation on DVD so it's actually a small screen Little Shop of Horrors, and it was certianly a worthwhile watch at that, with some pretty good musical numbers, that one trio of women who randomly appear during said musical numbers (and scene transitions too I guess), and some good ol' practial effects, what's not to like? :p

Murder on the Orient Express (2017)

Back
Top Bottom