• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

last movie I remember watching
"Police Academy 3: Back in Training"
Police_Academy_3_film.jpg

Point Break
Hard to rate. I'm very tired and needed something easy to watch. I quite enjoyed it but it was enjoyable nonsense. Makes me want to fire up Steep on the PC!

Love, Death & Robots on Netflix.
Definitely a good 8/10 from me and something worth checking out as most of the stories are only 10 - 15 minutes and quite amazing!

Interstella 5555

Thanks, old MTV, for making me discover this movie! I remember that before reality series took over the channel they played the videos of "One More Time", "Aerodynamic", "Digital Love" and "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" frequently, and I wondered how the story continued from HBFS.

A few years ago, I discovered that they were part of a movie and the rest of the album was also featured there, so I watched it on YouTube song by song. Today, I rewatched the complete movie and it was as good as I remembered, although that may be because I like the 80's vibes the animation gave me.

Kiki's delivery Service

was a movie that Chidamari mentions quite a lot, got curious on seeing it
finally saw it, it was a bit strange at first... I love animated movies so I loved it after second and third and fourth watching

Last edited:
Was in cinema on "Avengers: Endgame" yesterday.
...Holy shit, that movie was AWESOME. It really was a worthy finale for the third phase and MCU up to this point as a whole, and it seriously gave some well deserved shake up to the status quo.
I shouldn't spoil it, but it's really hard to keep my mouth shut... can I just settle on one minor little ending spoiler that should make GOTG vol 3 interesting?
Thor leaves the throne of Asgard to Valkyrie and joins the Guardians.

Mama Mia. Is was silly, but kinda amusing.

Back
Top Bottom