• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

I watched "Halk" yestarday evening. This is one of the best movies I have ever watched. Moreover, I watched it a milion times and I have never tired of it:)

Detective Pikachu, but it was my second time to see it, and tomorrow I am going to see that second Life With Pets movie.

"2012"
was the last film I remember watching couple days ago

2012_Poster.jpg

Midsommar (2019) - 8/10
A memorable and sometimes shocking experience which is very artistic in style and presentation with lots of colour and powerful sounds. The story means it has more than a few similarities to other films of the genre, but has a fresh approach to them thanks to the Swedish setting and folklore. It’s not as horrific as it could have been, having a constantly unsettling feeling throughout instead, but the emotional acting and subject matter more than make up for it.

Dumb and Dumber
had a good laugh before sleeping, one of my top 3 favorite comedy movies

Dumbanddumber.jpg

When Marnie Was There/思い出のマーニー (2014)

Modern day Studio Ghibli classic and possibly my favourite Ghibli film.

Fast & The Furious 8 - 7.5/10

It's a good action movie but, like it's two predecessors is not really F&TF, at least not in the sense of the first film.

Back
Top Bottom