• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Godzilla - Final Wars - Bloody bonkers, a mishmash of so many other film concepts it's hilarious. Recommended though
:D

Ghostbusters_ii_poster.jpg

yep, I saw the second film first, so it has higher nostalgia than the first part, even if fans prefer the original - I have higher love for the sequel, I do love both first and second Ghostbusters film, the newer version where OK, but so different

at least to me, sequel was more scarier and slightly more realistic than the original

Re-watched The Town with Affleck, Renner, Hamm, Hall and Blake Lively. Not a bad heist movie although I much prefer Heat.

I'd been thinking about The Edge of Tomorrow for the last two weeks. Then it randomly appeared on my telly on Thursday night so I decided the universe was telling me to put all my work down and just sit down and actually watch a damn movie for once. Tom Cruise may be a crazy weirdo IRL but I still like his movies, and I really liked this one.

Spider-Man: Far From Home 8/10, didn't have high hopes for this as I was put off by home coming, but must say I was surprised how much I enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom