• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Triple Frontier on Netflix

hmmm - very average - not particularly gripping, most of the action scenes are in the trailer, dragged on a bit. Nothing new about it.

Looked great in the trailer but at best 6/10.

Streets of Fire

Amazing. I wish I had known about it sooner.

From what I've read in bombed in theaters but was a big influence on beatemup games and a lot of 80s anime.

Polar - 6/10
John Wick wannabe, but lacked style of Wick, quite what Matt Lucas was doing in it I have no idea.

I watched Big Money Rustlas with friends. It was a damn trip. It’s like high-low-brow.

Matangi/Maya/M.I.A. - 7/10
Much more interesting than I thought. I had no idea about the superbowl incident and the furore it caused. Obviously it's quite a biased film but you get a good insight into how badly the "media" can just decide to go after someone and create blockade after blockade in someone's career. Always liked her music. Kala was wicked.

Back
Top Bottom