• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Rise of Skywalker - 9/10 I liked the saga, some films were just disappointing but I enjoyed the universe it creates. This film was predictable, plot holes but I loved it. Fun throughout and lots of throwbacks. Looking forward to watching it again

It's been a while, but I think the last movie I watched was Pokemon The Movie 2000.

Been on a Ghibli binge lately. Mostly I watch Isao Takahata stuffs which I am curious of his works the most, but yesterday (and for the first time) Miyazaki came to my mind telling me to see Princess Mononoke. Boy it was far intense as heck than most of his family-friendly works. Wish he can make anime movies with similar veins. I know he will make another one in a few years so hopefully it could be his another magnus opus like his buddy when making Princess Kaguya.

Why do I feel sad about it anyway?

Galveston 2018 - 6/10
I quite enjoyed this. Nothing new or spectacular, but held my interest for most of the film and some good performances.

Back
Top Bottom