• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What was the last thing that made you angry?

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Aaaand the same people on said forum claimed my opinion was "sensationalist." Seriously? All I did was state my opinion. Jeez. People these days. >_<

Moved to PokeCommunity
Reaction score
This wasn’t the last thing that made me angry, but often Fail RolePlayers(FRPers) are just the worst in KL2, a roleplaying game. I made a blog post about this.

Reaction score
Spotify lagging again. I can't even browse the internet while listening to it without the music constantly buffering. Ugh.

Moved to PokeCommunity
Reaction score
I’m making memes, and it’s so hard to get the stuff you need. Some it’s easy but for MLG ones it’s hard. I did finish it, though
mlggaara.png

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
My dad yelling at me over something stupid. AGAIN. This time, I'm putting my foot down.

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
FurAffinity is deleting some of my stuff AGAIN without notice. I love the friends I made there but I hate how that site keeps getting some of my images deleted without notice. It's frustrating as hell. If it's a glitch, they need to fix it. If I did something wrong, tell me! Don't just leave me hanging. That's so rude. =(

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
The news about the creator of Rurouni Kenshin, which I only found out about today.

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
A little brother being rude to me again

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it makes me angry, but more like it irritates me to read someone write a review and claim it as fact when it is just another run-of-the-mill opinion. People are entitled to their opinions, but don't claim them as facts. This is why I don't particularly care for review websites and videos. Most of these people claim their opinion as fact and I hate that. I'll sometimes agree with certain opinions, but I just hate it when I see people claim opinions as facts.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
The fact that I ordered an item from Ebay three weeks ago and it STILL isn't here! I already filed a claim so I can get a refund.

Princess of Power
Reaction score
So I just found out yesterday that some of my co-workers now have a problem with me. As to what, I don't know.

I'm pretty angry about this. I keep trying to open up at work and make friends, but this is the garbage that happens every single time. Hell, one of my managers has said she'd like to know more about me but I'm terrified of talking to anyone now.

Yeah, I am not going into the breakroom. As for how long, I don't know. I can't wait till spring; the less I'm in that building, the better.

Reaction score
Netflix removing all my favourite movies and shows. First they removed Housos and Swift and Shift Couriers, then they removed Firefly, and just a few days ago I went to go and rewatch the Godfather, only to find out they've removed that as well! What the hell Netflix! Even worse, they replace these movies/shows with complete trash!