• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
My professor partnering someone up with me for a project that I already completed myself!

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
My brain, the creator of 101 Disturbing Things to Do With Household Utilities, has cut out. It has no intention of providing me with some awesome ideas unless I go insane for at least a week and slobber all over all the furniture in a fit of great, artistic depression, or at least cut off one of my appendages.
So yeah, I'm pretty mad.

Also, I'd like to draw some realism but I keep making the right eye at least five inches higher than the left, and I don't realize for at least two weeks.

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
Had to dump out my fresh cup of Coke because charcoal from fish supplies fell into it.

Feel my Burning Anger

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
For the last 5-6 days, my phone has officially started breaking down. It crashes all the time, and watching videos was hard to make possible, until today, when it became completely impossible.

So, yeah. That's been a frustration and a half. Fortunately, a new phone is on the way.

Last edited:
attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
The fact that I can't load my transit card with my train monthly pass because of incompetence from multiple companies.

Reaction score
I was trying to post a cute gif of Blaziken going down a slide, but I'd didn't work. Found another cool blaziken gif, which also didn't show up properly Then I realised they were both from Giphy, a crappy site where the links never seem to work. Ugh, why do they always have the best gifs. Really annoys me.

Utsukushī sakura o mite
Reaction score
My friend calling to ask if I was sleeping, which I was. :(

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Gliding through twenty different traditional Chinese music videos on Youtube to find one that was genuine, and didn't cut out after like ten minutes of awesomeness. (I was writing something Asian and I needed the vibes)

Reaction score
I put my trash can outside and someone stole it... really?

in purr-petual sabbatical
Reaction score
was happily sipping on a perfect cup of tea when my father walked in, assumed i had finished drinking it, and took it out the kitchen... with it still half full...

Hah! Gotcha!
Reaction score
One of my schoolmates trying to raid our class' Discord server -- that was really annoying.

Princess of Power
Reaction score
Facebook in general. I've been staying off of it lately, because of the incredible amount of drama on there and I'm trying to cut down on the drama.

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Apple pie. More specifically, lack of. Last night was to be the fateful day that I turned to the Dark Side...
Seriously. Don't deprive people! Life is hard enough without being denied adequate sustenance! Yeah, I have blood sugar issues.

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
Someone coming up to my window last night as I was about to fall asleep to tell me to "shut up."

Utsukushī sakura o mite
Reaction score
My friend irritating me while watching a movie.

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Myself. I've got to get up at 10 AM to go running/walking/climbing/splashing around like an idiot and here I am, sitting around just before dawn listening to Jango.