• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Lord of Darkness
Reaction score
Almost getting run over by some jackass blabbing on their phone while driving, for the fifth time this week. Their fault. As always

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Standing around for about three hours, holding wires and big planks. I had to count backwards from ten at least twenty times to stop myself from tattooing a massive N on my head, wearing a lab coat and trying to kill bandicoots.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
My AC stopped working so I had to collapse in my parents' room after work while the AC guy fixed it (all I want to do after work is lie down like a useless lump and do nothing).

Utsukushī sakura o mite
Reaction score
Well, the maid switched off the fan upon entering the room, and did not switch it on after sweeping it.

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
That one brother of mine who always borrows my 2DS, loses the stylus, and covers the touch screen in filthy smudges. }:[

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score

This is literally me right now - I am a hideous old woman (dont ask) and I'm very, very, very cranky because of my low blood sugar. So yes, people keep asking me stupid questions and that's why I want to strangle a hedgehog

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
I'm really getting fed up with YouTubers inserting politics into their channels when they originally started off as nothing but fun content. I don't know how many people I have unsubscribed from because they became too political and pandering to their bases.

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
One of my younger brothers acting selfish and deliberately unhelpful.

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
Roger Federer losing in Wimbledon. Yeah, I am a fan, so that made me really angry.

Also my brother is a Nadal fan, so that makes the rivalry much worse.

g-max smite
Reaction score
excessive fanservice in an anime I started watching today

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
My mother dismissing me and telling me to not get an attitude with her when I'm just...oh, I don't know, confiding in her my insecurities about finding a permanent job, y'know, like a human being!

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
Myself for missing some opportunities to make my first TWR game more balanced when I devised the setup. But still, it was a good learning experience.

how we so, chasing gold
Reaction score
Kind of upset at myself for missing out on an important sidequest in a game and now I can't go back and do that sidequest which means I have to start a whole new game.

I really don't want to go through all that effort... ._.

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
Some YouTube channel that was exploiting and even abusing their kids on camera for "LIKES AND SUBSCRIBES! =D" Ugh.

They've been banned forever, but those poor kids... this kind of thing pisses me off to high heaven.

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
My dad getting all huffy over me “misplacing” The TV remote when he didn’t even look to see it was RIGHT THERE