• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
The fact that a CRAPTON OF STINKBUGS have been invading my room for the past two hours! I found twenty of them and I managed to flush them all down the toilet, but ugh, I know there's gonna be more! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

✨ Ꮚ`ꈊ´Ꮚ ✨
Reaction score
my throat is insanely itchy & scratchy and i can't cough without it hurting and it's realllllyy getting to me

Penguin Pokémon
Reaction score
Seeing THIS again and again!

The following error occurred:
You must wait at least X seconds before performing this action.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Really bad drivers on the road today. >:/

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Re-reading The Hate U Give. Uuuuuugh. For a book that claims to have a stance against racism, it's actually pretty racist.

Monoceros
Reaction score
Hearing the term "false flag" in regards to the recent spate of potential mail bombs being sent out. Just, no.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
1. The synagogue shooting from yesterday.
2. Reading dumb reviews of a book on Goodreads that claim said book is pushing an agenda...even though it clearly isn't and they're missing the whole point of the story.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
How idiots speed right through the stop signs on the other side of the block. Had a run in twice already!!

Last edited:
Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Having problems with an order. It says unable to deliver due to error with my address. It is correct though.

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
I wouldn't say angry per se, but I was kind of annoyed that my supervisor paired me up to work with a certain co-worker who I feel like goofs off too much rather than work. While the day ended on an ok note for the most part (wasn't the worst work day I've ever had), I'd rather work with someone else who wouldn't hurt my productivity.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
People STILL complaining about the new She-Ra cartoon and acting like it's the worst thing since Satan's existence. Dear lord, people, it's a cartoon, and the original series isn't going anywhere, and some of the reasons people are hating it on sight are just outright stupid.

Monoceros
Reaction score
Getting a 24 hour ban from Facebook, because a troll who was harassing me claimed that I was harassing him. And since he's a male, Facebook took him seriously.

I'm done with Facebook. No more of this crap.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
I’m sorry that happened, Silverwynde.

As for me, it’s getting yelled at by my dad to take care of something I was already on top of. He seems to expect I don’t know what I’m doing half the time...

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
My aunt. She is just so insensitive and ableist. Today she was making fun of my social anxiety. She also knows that my mom and I both have a problem of high-blood pressure, yet she loves to purposely make us angry.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
My aunt. She is just so insensitive and ableist. Today she was making fun of my social anxiety. She also knows that my mom and I both have a problem of high-blood pressure, yet she loves to purposely make us angry.
That stinks. She shouldn't do that to you guys. *hugs*

So while I'm at work, I go to the bathroom for a bit...and I wind up hitting my head on one of those coat hooks they put on the stalls. I apparently hit it so hard that I bled a little. I'm feeling better now, but man, did it hurt like hell! I'm kinda mad that I did something so stupid in the first place.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Seeing a commercial about...a Donald Trump themed teddy bear. REALLY?! Does that really need to exist?!

unamused
Reaction score
my sister commenting about how her stupid future boyfriend feels uncomfortable around me

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Sheesh. Sorry to hear about that.

For me, it was my dad talking to me like I don’t know what I’m doing.