• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Previously Obstagoon
Reaction score
The noise of my neighbours playing with a football inside >.<

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
My brothers acting noisy and distracting while I tried to read them Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
My dad being indifferent and dismissive when I'm trying to tell him about my bad experiences back in college and how it exacerbated my anxiety and hurt my mental health YET AGAIN. He tells me I can talk to him about anything, but when it comes to this, he won't even try to see things from my POV!

Reaction score
A customer at work who kept on badgering me about a coupon when I was already going to scan it and was well aware he wanted it applied, he just kept repeating it like I was deaf or stupid, Im getting real tired of certain people treating me like I dont understand anything.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Realizing that I lost the laundry card I just put money on before I went to go do laundry.

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
Angry at myself for not doing all of my quizzes on time like I should have.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
My parents being really petty towards each other and arguing over stupid stuff. Come on! It's almost Christmas! Can't we all just be happy?

Reaction score
At the store, in the self check out line, an @$$hole paid with pennies.

Reaction score
My dad yelling at his dog for "misbehaving" when he was only excited about me and my sisters being there. He really wasnt being bad.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
My mom completely flipping her lid when I forgot what day it was.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
1. My cold. Being sick sucks.
2. Some guy on an anime forum condescending me because I mentioned that I prefer anime that don't have ecchi, boobs, and butts flashing all over my face.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
The weather being too warm. It makes my room uncomfortable and there's nothing I can do about it because it is supposed to be winter and thus my family won't turn on the air conditioner.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
A video with a mother hating on the recorder both as a learning tool and as a musical instrument altogether.

Penguin Pokémon
Reaction score
My piece of crap internet stopped working for you know the millionth freaking time!

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
annoyed at my job bc it's really the same petty drama always and it's getting really old.