• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
No Okko's Inn for me! My local movie theater yanked it off their schedule and now I can't go see it! Whyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?

Reaction score
I discovered a few weeks ago that Outlook considers new accounts spam, for apparently no reason. Doing some research, I discover that this has happened since 2011, so why the hell isn't that fixed.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
this cookie I just ate apparently had zero sugar in it besides the choco chips in it. ... although I guess that was more disappointment and confusion rather than anger

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
while I wouldn't say angry, my current job just frustrates me because of the people I deal with. I'm glad that, at the very least, I'll be able to be done with it all this week (or, at worst, next week) and I'm not going to miss any part of it in the slightest.

Reaction score
a show I watched earlier today recalling experiences of people who survived extreme events. I won't post the details cause "graphic or disturbing content" but that guy really pissed me off.

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
I just forgot that I was supposed to be on time to a gym exercise (not school), and when I was told that I can't go there today anymore (because from a certain point onward, it's going to be filled with people coming from work), and my mom would know if I went there. I was (and still am as of writing this post) pretty pissed about that. I'm an extremely conscientious person, so this is a big deal for me.

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
My gosh darn pollen allergies. I hate them so much. Especially when multiple allergenic pollens are present at the same time. Thank goodness I at least have effective medicines to combat them.

Reaction score
my friend apparently deciding she's not going to return my old physics exams and I need them to brush up on physics I before taking physics II

Reaction score
someone who literally couldn't care less if I died saying stupid shit like "I have your back"

God of Life and Death
Reaction score
Some noob in SMITE (PS4 version) didn't listen to any advice coming from two other teammates, and myself. We lost because they kept feeding.

But I made one of my teammates laugh when I told the noob to "go play some Minecraft, kiddo" (no offense to anyone who plays Minecraft)

Reaction score
the aforementioned "friend" who stole my physics exams just texted me begging for help on the orgo homework

Monoceros
Reaction score
A Facebook page I used to follow sharing something shitty
Been running into this a lot lately. I've had to drop quite a few pages because of this crap and it irritates the hell out of me and my husband.

Speaking of which, my husband's latest thirty day ban from Facebook. Funny how my husband can get harassed on there and nothing happens to the harassers but if said harassers report him, he's banned immediately.

Eff Facebook and their nebulous "community standards". Seriously.

Reaction score
wasting three whole days being angry and upset over the last thing I posted in here

Monoceros
Reaction score
The schedule at work being changed yet again. It's not like I have plans or anything...! :annoyedVoltorb:

Reaction score
I'm being invaded by flying termites again. This happens every time wet season arrives. And wet season lasts for eight months. Yay...

Reaction score
not angry so much as frustrated. I kept meaning to organise my Pokemon Bank boxes and now that I really need to find stuff again I'm regretting not doing it cause this is kinda headache-inducing (I have a bunch of games to check and also two different Banks so it's a little more involved than most people) :confused:

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Having the last of my trust crushed by the only "friends" who said they would support me...before going off and stabbing me in the back.