• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
No Okko's Inn for me! My local movie theater yanked it off their schedule and now I can't go see it! Whyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?

prog rocker

Reaction score
I discovered a few weeks ago that Outlook considers new accounts spam, for apparently no reason. Doing some research, I discover that this has happened since 2011, so why the hell isn't that fixed.

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
this cookie I just ate apparently had zero sugar in it besides the choco chips in it. ... although I guess that was more disappointment and confusion rather than anger

colours

ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ
Reaction score
while I wouldn't say angry, my current job just frustrates me because of the people I deal with. I'm glad that, at the very least, I'll be able to be done with it all this week (or, at worst, next week) and I'm not going to miss any part of it in the slightest.

dragon_nataku

Reaction score
a show I watched earlier today recalling experiences of people who survived extreme events. I won't post the details cause "graphic or disturbing content" but that guy really pissed me off.

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
I just forgot that I was supposed to be on time to a gym exercise (not school), and when I was told that I can't go there today anymore (because from a certain point onward, it's going to be filled with people coming from work), and my mom would know if I went there. I was (and still am as of writing this post) pretty pissed about that. I'm an extremely conscientious person, so this is a big deal for me.

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
My gosh darn pollen allergies. I hate them so much. Especially when multiple allergenic pollens are present at the same time. Thank goodness I at least have effective medicines to combat them.

dragon_nataku

Reaction score
my friend apparently deciding she's not going to return my old physics exams and I need them to brush up on physics I before taking physics II

dragon_nataku

Reaction score
someone who literally couldn't care less if I died saying stupid shit like "I have your back"

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Reaction score
Some noob in SMITE (PS4 version) didn't listen to any advice coming from two other teammates, and myself. We lost because they kept feeding.

But I made one of my teammates laugh when I told the noob to "go play some Minecraft, kiddo" (no offense to anyone who plays Minecraft)

dragon_nataku

Reaction score
the aforementioned "friend" who stole my physics exams just texted me begging for help on the orgo homework

Silverwynde

ルル
Reaction score
A Facebook page I used to follow sharing something shitty
Been running into this a lot lately. I've had to drop quite a few pages because of this crap and it irritates the hell out of me and my husband.

Speaking of which, my husband's latest thirty day ban from Facebook. Funny how my husband can get harassed on there and nothing happens to the harassers but if said harassers report him, he's banned immediately.

Eff Facebook and their nebulous "community standards". Seriously.

dragon_nataku

Reaction score
wasting three whole days being angry and upset over the last thing I posted in here

Silverwynde

ルル
Reaction score
The schedule at work being changed yet again. It's not like I have plans or anything...! :annoyedVoltorb:

prog rocker

Reaction score
I'm being invaded by flying termites again. This happens every time wet season arrives. And wet season lasts for eight months. Yay...

dragon_nataku

Reaction score
not angry so much as frustrated. I kept meaning to organise my Pokemon Bank boxes and now that I really need to find stuff again I'm regretting not doing it cause this is kinda headache-inducing (I have a bunch of games to check and also two different Banks so it's a little more involved than most people) :confused:

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
Having the last of my trust crushed by the only "friends" who said they would support me...before going off and stabbing me in the back.