• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
the aforementioned stupid drama bullshit getting worse

Reaction score
A man yelling at me in front of his kid yesterday because the self checkouut machine wasn't working right after I was just returning a cart. Great, dude, way to teach your kid to teach cashiers like crap.

Reaction score
I just discovered that I'm a modern day Cassandra. It's as sad as it sounds.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Learning that even now, people are STILL being downright cruel to Monica Rial and Jamie Marchi. Seriously, what certain people are saying and doing to them is not okay, and they need to let it go.

Reaction score
Seeing a woman scream in 4 manager's faces at work today, I dont know what about but the situation seemed pretty ugly. I cant believe people do that stuff.

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
While this didn't make me angry per se, I'm disappointed and slightly irate that my long weekend seems to be over so quickly. I wish I could've used it more wisely, but I think spending it resting was probably one of the best things I could've done.

Reaction score
my boss' solution to "all the new students keep stealing the keys to our lab when they stop working for us" is apparently to take my key away and give it to the new student :mad:

#MyLittlePonyta
Reaction score
The voicemail from the doctor, saying that I need more tests. :annoyedVoltorb:

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
There’s this cute animated sprite of Regice on the Bulbapedia archives that I wish to download, but when I do it saves as a still image instead of an animated one :/

Number 6
Reaction score
when I was playing hollow knight I died because my controller glitched out, and the last spawn point I was at was far away from the area where I died (I had to go there to get all my money back), so I had to walk all the way back there. Super annoying.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
My mom getting hissy over stupid, trivial stuff. Joy.

Number 6
Reaction score
finding out that my cousin referred to me by my deadname today

#MyLittlePonyta
Reaction score
Prime, tearing me a new one over crap that wasn't my fault.

Reaction score
finding out my grad student sac'd my favourite mouse. Not because it was my favourite mouse (I understand the fate of all lab animals), but because afterwards she checked her notes and goes "... oh! I wasn't actually supposed to sac that one!"

headdesks

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
One of my brothers insists not only on playing on my 2DS while it’s charging and quite possibly jacking up its battery life, but also not even breaking to blow his nose, because he’s clearly snorting every two seconds to keep stuff up there, and it’s all irking me like hell