• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Poke Dragon

The boundary between opposites.
Reaction score
People in Splatoon 2 deliberately throwing the game just because their friend is on a different team. I have no respect for people like that. If your friend is on a different team in any online game, then just take it easy on the opposing team rather than screwing your own team's chance for victory.

colours

etch dreams into life
Reaction score
Went to my local Ikea just to find out that the chair I wanted (both of them) are out of stock. ._.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Apparently, my PS3 is dead. My dad wants to take it to another place, but I don't know if I should do it.

Weiss

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
Me: "You know, I'm curious. I have not watched dubbed anime in a while. I want to see how a recent anime sounds like in Spanish"
sees that Jojo is in Netflix
Me: "Cool. I love Jojo. I can't wait to see how the Spanish dub sounds."
sees that it is not available in my country
Me: Why?
VPN

prog rocker

Reaction score
I discovered another problem, but this time it's my fault: the LA Spanish JJBA dub doesn't exist. I found a preview that sounded professional, but it was apparently a fandub to show people how a Jojo dub would sound like.

Doesn't help that both Dio and Jonathan's voices sounded extremely familiar, which possibly means the fan preview was done by professionals making things a little bit sadder.

I guess this also means that the version that is apparently on Netflix Peru is just the subbed version. Oh well, it sounded too good to be true.

Weiss

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
I discovered another problem, but this time it's my fault: the LA Spanish JJBA dub doesn't exist. I found a preview that sounded professional, but it was apparently a fandub to show people how a Jojo dub would sound like.

Doesn't help that both Dio and Jonathan's voices sounded extremely familiar, which possibly means the fan preview was done by professionals making things a little bit sadder.

I guess this also means that the version that is apparently on Netflix Peru is just the subbed version. Oh well, it sounded too good to be true.
The sub version is really good a lot of humour more so than dub. I can understand your disappointment though.

prog rocker

Reaction score
The sub version is really good a lot of humour more so than dub. I can understand your disappointment though.
Nah, I have watched a subbed version (not the official one since I don't think there's one in Spanish), the thing is that I wanted to watch something dubbed since I have not watched one in a while.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Good news for me: My PS3 is not dead, as the people from repairs told me!

Bad news for me: They didn't do **** to it and lied to me!

Good news again: At least we didn't have to pay anything at all. It's like they realized they screwed up.

Bad news again: I'm back to square one.

Chidamari Sketch

IMITATION!
Reaction score
in Random Messages 15, shiny rockruff decided to roleplay lie about me lunging at @Chidamari Sketch's shiny Lunatone thinking it was a piece of moon cake and @Neosquid called be r00d.

Edit: Appparently @Chidamari Sketch named the Lunatone Big Eater (ya know, the category name for Munchlax)and @ShinyRockruff204 was reffering to Lunatone.
....what? I never even named that Lunatone in that roleplay thing. That was the nickname that that Rockruff guy gave to Guzzlord or something.. What is even going on here?

Last edited:

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
freaking sucrose at work refusing to dissolve in water. IT'S JUST SUGAR. :sammyargh: Took several hours and sticking the tube into a hot waterbath forever to finally get the stupid sugar to dissolve so I could make sucrose loading dye. Meanwhile, the glycerol loading dye took like 2min to make from start to finish. :bulbaFacepalm: That sucrose was mocking me

ShinyRockruff204

little brat a la Max & Bonnie
Reaction score
....what? I never even named that Lunatone in that roleplay thing. That was the nickname that that Rockruff guy gave to Guzzlord or something.. What is even going on here?
Exactly. My shiny Guzzlord is called big eatr
Look at the difference:

big eatr
Big Eater Pokémon

MegaPod

Pressurized Pupa
Reaction score
Two of my little brothers fricking killed a snail after going outside when they weren’t supposed to. I’ve told them not to mess with creatures a million times already. Can’t they just NOT?

colours

etch dreams into life
Reaction score
Irritated that I had to leave work early Thursday and call out Friday because of nausea and dizziness. I'm really starting to think that the lack of sleep that comes from the commute to my job is starting to take its toll on me.

Ebail

Reaction score
Somebody dropped and broke several jars of balsamic vinegar in the back at work today. The tiniest scent of vinegar kills me so to smell so much of it at once was a major assault on my nose and sinuses

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
all the things that went wrong with my experiment yesterday. ^T__T^

MegaPod

Pressurized Pupa
Reaction score
My dad apparently having to meet his “unnecessarily be an accusatory asshole towards me” quota for the night