• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Snuggly Grass Snake
Reaction score
Last week, I got banned from editing Bulbapedia for a full week, and although the ban will lift itself tomorrow, I'm feeling incredible frustration when I go across the site and notice things to edit, which I could edit very easily, but can't due to my block, so the things I have to edit just pile up, along with my frustration.

I also have some... major disagreements with (an)other user(s) whose name(s) I won't mention here and it pains me to see their opinions outright regressing Bulbapedia as a reliable source of Pokémon information.

Last edited:
unidentifiable
Reaction score
being the subject of unfair treatment and having it made clear that people don't give a shit about me

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Watching r/pokemon go from a decent fan community to a low-effort Pokémon meme subreddit (in the vain of another meme subreddit that is both highly toxic and has the humor level of an edgy middle schooler) where more posters care about fake internet points than Pokémon.

Snuggly Grass Snake
Reaction score
Stupid gambling ads popping up in the middle of me trying to enjoy a Dailymotion video.

unidentifiable
Reaction score
when I ordered a sandwich from big boy and it said it came with fries

my stomach and apartment are devoid of fries and have been devoid of fries all day

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Receiving the wrong package in the mail.

Leafy Pupa
Reaction score
Got a bit riled up about feeling insignificant/inferior to someone else

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
Getting a parking ticket -__-

Fancy Fungi
Reaction score
The drift on my joycons has somehow gotten worse to the point where I can't play anything. I haven't even touched them for two weeks and now suddenly everything is unplayable.

Reaction score
This might be more sad than angry but eh. Definitely at least a mix of both.

Anyway getting messaged by my ex-gf. It was only about Fire Emblem but still, any amount of contact makes me feel eh. Been two years, let me just move on with my stinking life.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Finding out that in order to get Shiny Solgaleo and Lunala, Pokemon Pass is required and my phone is not strong enough to use it. Uuuuuuugh!!!

My Existence is in Progress
Reaction score
I guess it's more annoyed if anything but as I was having an emotional/important chat with someone; I felt a painful stomachache...

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
all the calculus assignments I had to finish in the past two days (one was due yesterday and THREE were due today). Also, putting in the answer to one of said homework questions... right as the assignment closed so it didn't even count. :sammyargh:

unidentifiable
Reaction score
got enraged again about unjust action taken upon me recently, which has impacted me in various ways, and that fire was fanned by certain doubts I was having. I'm feeling a lot better now though.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
mum waking me up at 10am like I'm her dog or something