• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Poke Dragon

The boundary between opposites.
Reaction score
Textbook taking far too long to get to my house even though it was going to arrive with 7 days.

ToxicWhiskers

Reaction score
Finding out that a figurine that I've been saving up for isn't available in my country and can't legally be sold outside of the States, yet they're allowing others of the same series to be sold here. I think I'm more annoyed than angry because I was going to give it to my brother as a Christmas/birthday present (his birthday's on New Year's Eve).

FinnishPokéFan92

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
Bulbapedia and Bulbagarden Archives have been acting up a lot today, making simple tasks like making edits and uploading images ridiculously hard. This, combined with my tiredness due to several late-spent nights, has caused me to growl with frustration multiple times today.

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
watched mr. garrison's fancy new vagina for the first time in like forever. It was the episode I put off rewatching the longest. It is....it is pretty bad. I love south park, but I can't defend this episode. The fact that sheila broflovski is the most reasonable person in the episode definitely says somefin about how bad it is. South park's most recent trans centered episode, the cissy, is pretty decent (not perfect, but I like it overall), so I like to think they've changed since this awful season 9 episode. This is definitely the only episode I refuse to watch ever again.

gonna watch some other south park episodes to get this bad taste out of my mouth, yuck

Last edited:

MegaPod

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
hugs Naya

Anyways, what last made me angry was learning my mom’s cooking plans clash with my own desire to make peanut butter cookies for the first time in a while :<

MunchlaxKing88

In this game, everyone will lose!
Reaction score
trying to make accounts on different websites and needing a verification code for my email. the verification code isn't being sent to my email, and it's getting on my nerves. it worked on Twitch 2 weeks ago and now it just decides to not work! I just wanted to make an account on the Pokemon Insurgence Forums!

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
apparently crunchyroll doesn't have psycho pass or noragami. I was looking forward to watching season two of both of those anime. How many anime do they even have that I'm interested in watching? So lame.

my free trial expires in a few days, so I have to make use of the time I have left. No watching anime elsewhere until it expires.

MunchlaxKing88

In this game, everyone will lose!
Reaction score
my mouth hurts AGAIN after my left side had a poking wire that made a giant blister on my cheek. I HATE BRACES :mad:

colours

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
kind of annoyed that it rained on my way back home today. nothing terrible, but it made my walk home more frustrating than it needed to be.

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
had a shitty night
was just starting to cheer up
and my sister's fucking it up
she makes a supreme pizza in the oven
she and her stupid boyfriend have been sitting there talking for like 20 minutes, not even eating, half of it is left
apparently I can't even have one fucking slice
I have almost no food in my stomach because I threw up most of what I ate at ihop
I paid for her goddamn meal at ihop (granted she's claiming she's going to pay me back eventually)
she was a royal cunt to me right after we get out of ihop, literally just because I was slightly snarky in response to a stupid question she asked and because I called her by her name
and I can't even have a single goddamn slice of pizza to help my mood improve
she's ridiculous

Poke Dragon

The boundary between opposites.
Reaction score
Why can't college just go quick? I hate having to do these stupid complicated math stuff.

MegaPod

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
had a shitty night
was just starting to cheer up
and my sister's fucking it up
she makes a supreme pizza in the oven
she and her stupid boyfriend have been sitting there talking for like 20 minutes, not even eating, half of it is left
apparently I can't even have one fucking slice
I have almost no food in my stomach because I threw up most of what I ate at ihop
I paid for her goddamn meal at ihop (granted she's claiming she's going to pay me back eventually)
she was a royal cunt to me right after we get out of ihop, literally just because I was slightly snarky in response to a stupid question she asked and because I called her by her name
and I can't even have a single goddamn slice of pizza to help my mood improve
she's ridiculous
hugs Naya
That is totally shitty of them. Now they are what last made me angry, too

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
hugs Naya
That is totally shitty of them. Now they are what last made me angry, too
hugs back

yeah, screw them, but it worked out for the best

they forced me to go elsewhere for food which resulted in me seeing a praying mantis, which is neat

colours

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
this job hunt is taking a lot longer than it should and that's really grating.

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
posted a new thread in fun and games but the op keeps glitching for literally no reason, and no matter how hard I try to fix it it just fucks itself up again

MegaPod

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
pats Naya That sucks. I’ve been having a bit of my own forums technical issues, but I think due to a phone update I did the other day; it threw the Copy and Paste function way out of whack and I can’t use it properly anymore. Grrr.

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
I got a message on patient fusion that could potentially be very important, but I can't log in to see it because none of my passwords work for some reason. They said they sent me an email to reset it....it's been 45 minutes and I've received no such email. I even had them send it again just in case it was a glitch. Incompetent plebs....I better get it soon.