• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

ThatAsianInTheCorner

Average Black Mage.
Reaction score
Realizing that I am literally the most annoying little bastard to everyone and the only reason why I have friends is because they think I'm funny.

Silverwynde

#MyLittlePonyta
Reaction score
Finding out that my coworkers, who was supposed to open today, didn't come in until four hours later. I was almost stuck working by myself and I had to do the work she was supposed to do earlier. I felt frustrated and stressed out and that never makes me feel good.

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
my sister being a gigantic bitch to me for no reason and making my already shitty day even worse

gloch

Noibatty loves me
Reaction score
A client who brought his veiled chameleon into work today for rapid weight loss and then tried telling me that it was perfectly hunky dory that he had been feeding it nothing but vienna sausages since purchase from PetSmart a week ago

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
I had to stay up really late for various reasons and now I'm trying to sleep. But just when I do this my sister and her boyfriend go into the living room and he starts loudly singing along to some song in his stupid voice. Even after I yelled I was trying to sleep. I hate him so much I hate him so much I hate him so much.

Ebail

Reaction score
Having a dream that involved work. Even if it wasn't a bad dream it still annoyed me cause I mean come on, I spend enough time there when awake, I don't need it in my sleep too.

Poke Dragon

The boundary between opposites.
Reaction score
When I clearly had work to do that its due date is near and my parents take too long to take me home for me to be able to do it. Just because it was a birthday party, it was already past midnight once I finally got home and was pretty tired.

colours

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
not so much angry, but im disappointed in that my mother seems to constantly live in the 70s and 80s.

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
I'm getting pretty goddamn sick of having to hear morsela's hamster wheel all the time

it can get really noisy, and she runs a lot

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Finding out people are STILL harassing Jamie Marchi over the Mignogna scandal despite her having done nothing wrong. God, can't those trolls leave her alone? She's been through enough!

Ebail

Reaction score
Seeing eggnog in the store today already. Look, I like eggnog, but come on. Let me enjoy October some before seeing any of that.

Silverwynde

#MyLittlePonyta
Reaction score
One of my co-workers. Because all she ever does is bitch, whine and complain and now I might not be able to stay in the position I took at work.

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
I called my dad again a minute ago and he didn't answer. He hasn't been answering his phone at all for days. I need to talk to him but the idiot won't pick up.

MegaPod

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
Someone on Discord needlessly inconveniencing me. >:[