• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What was the last thing that made you angry?

moverink hunntr ecks
Reaction score
Realizing that I am literally the most annoying little bastard to everyone and the only reason why I have friends is because they think I'm funny.

Princess of Power
Reaction score
Finding out that my coworkers, who was supposed to open today, didn't come in until four hours later. I was almost stuck working by myself and I had to do the work she was supposed to do earlier. I felt frustrated and stressed out and that never makes me feel good.

unidentifiable
Reaction score
my sister being a gigantic bitch to me for no reason and making my already shitty day even worse

Noibatty loves me
Reaction score
A client who brought his veiled chameleon into work today for rapid weight loss and then tried telling me that it was perfectly hunky dory that he had been feeding it nothing but vienna sausages since purchase from PetSmart a week ago

unidentifiable
Reaction score
I had to stay up really late for various reasons and now I'm trying to sleep. But just when I do this my sister and her boyfriend go into the living room and he starts loudly singing along to some song in his stupid voice. Even after I yelled I was trying to sleep. I hate him so much I hate him so much I hate him so much.

Reaction score
Having a dream that involved work. Even if it wasn't a bad dream it still annoyed me cause I mean come on, I spend enough time there when awake, I don't need it in my sleep too.

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
When I clearly had work to do that its due date is near and my parents take too long to take me home for me to be able to do it. Just because it was a birthday party, it was already past midnight once I finally got home and was pretty tired.

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
Reaction score
not so much angry, but im disappointed in that my mother seems to constantly live in the 70s and 80s.

unidentifiable
Reaction score
I'm getting pretty goddamn sick of having to hear morsela's hamster wheel all the time

it can get really noisy, and she runs a lot

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Finding out people are STILL harassing Jamie Marchi over the Mignogna scandal despite her having done nothing wrong. God, can't those trolls leave her alone? She's been through enough!

Reaction score
Seeing eggnog in the store today already. Look, I like eggnog, but come on. Let me enjoy October some before seeing any of that.

Princess of Power
Reaction score
One of my co-workers. Because all she ever does is bitch, whine and complain and now I might not be able to stay in the position I took at work.

unidentifiable
Reaction score
I called my dad again a minute ago and he didn't answer. He hasn't been answering his phone at all for days. I need to talk to him but the idiot won't pick up.

Leafy Pupa
Reaction score
Someone on Discord needlessly inconveniencing me. >:[