What was the last thing that made you angry?

we could be heroes
Reaction score
keep losing to these group of enemies in astral chain. :c

Name a more manly professor. I'll wait.
Reaction score
Google cancelling my 2.7 Gigabyte download of an Ultra Moon rom after 2 hours, it was at 2.6 GB, then sudddenly, "failed - Forbidden".

star gazer
Reaction score
my friend being an inconsiderate asshole to me. I've been aware of their emotional density for quite a whole now, but...wow. This incident legitimately surprised me, I hadn't expected them to be that much of a dick. I do wonder what they'll have to say when I next talk to them....

awake
Reaction score
a jerk on amino who caused drama in a private convo, was inconsiderate to everyone involved, and then complained about in a GENERAL CHAT. not even a pm to somebody else! the most popular chat on the amino!

What Had Happened In The Eternatus Battle
Reaction score
Crush videos existing. Why torture kittens and other animals, you sick twat? I have to tone down my language when on this forum.

Reaction score
I really wish I wasn't so late to this one because I have the best trick. If you feel an anxiety attack coming on, play catch. You can throw absolutely anything, to a friend, up in the air, bounce a ball, just keep doing it. After a few minutes of this, you will be completely calm. It works every single time without fail. My therapist taught me this trick, and I really hope this doesn't get buried so it can help someone else.

Reaction score
That scene in Interstellar where Cooper is having a meeting with Murph's teacher and she starts talking about the Apollo missions being faked. I was irrationally angry for about 10 seconds until I remembered it was just a movie.

Princess of Power
Reaction score
I really wish I wasn't so late to this one because I have the best trick. If you feel an anxiety attack coming on, play catch. You can throw absolutely anything, to a friend, up in the air, bounce a ball, just keep doing it. After a few minutes of this, you will be completely calm. It works every single time without fail. My therapist taught me this trick, and I really hope this doesn't get buried so it can help someone else.
Oh wow. I'll have to remember that. Thanks! :D

Currently: mad at a Facebook video of a Karen getting upset that she has to wear a mask while shopping. I work retail and I am putting myself at risk for ingrates like her, which doesn't make me happy at all. :mad:

"I don't care."
Reaction score
Trying to draw one of my characters and I just cannot draw hands right. Why do hands have to be such a pain to draw even though I see them every day?

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Finding out that some lady's dog bit my dad while he was out on a walk.

My gun is a Muslim
Reaction score
I'm out of Bulbasaur and the professor isn't answering his phone so I won't be able to level up tonight

Given power
Reaction score
Who's Professor Tilia? Why should I care about her living dex? What's Elaria, why does the announcement not say, and why is the ad for it still up after so long and therefore I see it (at the top!) all the time on private browsing?

we could be heroes
Reaction score
the state of the world as it stands is what's making me irritated, among other things in my personal life.

Who's Professor Tilia? Why should I care about her living dex? What's Elaria, why does the announcement not say, and why is the ad for it still up after so long and therefore I see it (at the top!) all the time on private browsing?
1. a bot on the Elaria discord server, which is a community specifically made for Tillia
2. i've turned off the notice, but you can dismiss it, you know =P

Für Immer
Reaction score
I opened up my college website after staying away for days due to tiredness.

Guess what? One assignment, popped up to remind me that I have a large job to be finished before tomorrow! Like dude, it's already the end of semester, why bother giving more loads? It's a revision task, and the lecturer, who provided the feedback, commented my paragraphs which sound too condescending for me. "Your topic's too general", "Delete", "Revise"...ARGH! It's not only me as my peers have enough with his petty antics. Just because it's not close to his impossible standard, it doesn't mean he should act as if he is superior either.